Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

Go down 
+11
Adam
Finny
MrLongDonJohnson
Quinktillius
Mike
Aftershock
Bubz
ShawnK
Dukey
Paul
KittySparkles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Alright lets move past the wedding, we will never agree to anything.

here's a personal one, are you, yeah I'm meaning you, a cuddler after the, ahem, "honeymoon"?

There is no cuddling on the honeymoon, thats the last chance you have to bang out your aggression before the marriage sinks in hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 pm

the anger bang
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:53 am

Why do most guys like video games? Really what is the actual appeal?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 pm

Why do girls like video games? same reason as guys probably, it passes the time, its fun, stuff you can do on a game you can never do irl, could be a escape b/c your life is boring, its something new all the time so our attention span lasrs a lot longer on them, maybe a calmer to cool someone off while shooting ppl in the head
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm

I use it as both an escape from my shitty pathetic life and because they have great stories to tell. People that don't play video games probably don't know this but a video game is ALOT more in-depth than a movie will ever be. Video games are closer to being books than they are movies because of the fact that there's no limit put on them. Video games however are FAR better than a book because in most cases it's YOUR adventure and everything that happens is up to you. That's why I love Dragon Quest games, the main character is ALWAYS you and every choice is yours to make.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 am

Hmm, that makes sense and what I have heard from studies. Of course they say that that is a problem cause then you have ppl who don;t know how to act irl, and all the health problems involved with being inactive, but I don't think they talk into account how much some ppl need it, as you are saying to escape. I personally read books as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:49 pm

As a escape its a thing that takes your mind away from the real word, as a kid most ppl find its either a book, sports, parties or computers, normally thats how ppl fall into catagories, you got the nerds, the geeks and the jocks, untill life hits you on the back with whatever your into and you cant do it anymore so you take up another hobby, which in most case is the computer or video games b/c there so easy to get into and doesnt take a lot to learn maybe to learn the keys and stuff is the hardest after that is easy, so thats why ALOT of people like video games, as far as health problems go, i dont think personally it has anything to do w/ the lack of excerside or the fact that you sit in front of the pc all day, how many adults do that everyday when they go to work? there has to be other reasons.. I know about 20 old ppl who done that there whole life and there fine now.. idk why i went off so much im bored so i started typing shit~
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:25 pm

i didn't read one response cuz im lazy and shit. heres a questions! why is halloween the only time to dress slutty and its like.. approate(cant figure out how to spell the fucker..) and shit?
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:44 am

Haha, believe it or not but we still call some girls slutty, the general rule is that if you are not usually slutty you can be a little sluttier, but for the most part you just say it is part of your costume, and we are trying to get candy and free drinks. personally I love dressing a little sluttier, cause I can, and if all your girlfriends are dressing like that then you don;t want to be the only one not slutting it up. Its just one of those things that most girls feel they can;t do but this is when they can experiment and have fun, without to many repercussions. The same reason why every girl has to date a bad boy at some point, its fun to be a little deviant.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 am

KittySparkles wrote:
Haha, believe it or not but we still call some girls slutty, the general rule is that if you are not usually slutty you can be a little sluttier, but for the most part you just say it is part of your costume, and we are trying to get candy and free drinks. personally I love dressing a little sluttier, cause I can, and if all your girlfriends are dressing like that then you don;t want to be the only one not slutting it up. Its just one of those things that most girls feel they can;t do but this is when they can experiment and have fun, without to many repercussions. The same reason why every girl has to date a bad boy at some point, its fun to be a little deviant.
So deep down every woman is a whore with no self esteem and wants to serve me sandwiches and sex? Why can't they just let that out ALL THE TIME?
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:08 pm

So deep down every woman is a whore with no self esteem and wants to serve me sandwiches and sex? Why can't they just let that out ALL THE TIME?[/quote]

Because if we did that then we would never get anything shiney or sparkly or shoey. We need to hide some stuff to get what we want we are also very manipulating. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 pm

this has nothing to do with questions but i just wanna share it, was funny as hell.. we were walking down the centre mall in s'toon, I was w/ my sister and her husband and they saw someone they knew while walking up the ramp to go to the food court, well anyways.. idk what this chick was thinking but she went to nod as to say "Hi" i think and she damn near hit her head on her feet lol.. it was like the biggest nod ive ever seen i swear to god it looked like she was going to fall down the ramp
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 am

She wasn't nodding she saw something shineyon the floor ten realized it was only a candy wrapper
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 am

Yeah That ADD gets the best of us sometimes. XD gonna have to start wearing mouth guards ad head protectors one day.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 am

WHAT SHINEEEYYY!!!??? bounce
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:45 am

Heres a question... actually its a couple questions

Whats the thoughts on trying to get back together with ur ex

and is it ok to pick a girl up while either of you (the girl or me) is at work??
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Both depend on the situation.
If trying to get back together with your ex it depends on why you broke up. If either of you cheated on the other, no, unless you have kids, or maybe a dog together do not try to work it out, unless you have really matured and learned your lesson. If you broke up cause of distance and your situation has changed go for it. If you broke up because pf personal differences, just remeber that no matter how hard you try neither of you can change the other, you are who you are and they should love you because of that.

on picking up someone at work again situation based. If she is a waitress, do not pick her up at work she has to deal with assholes grabbing her ass and making passes all day she does not need another shmuck asking her out. Also don't follow her on a lunch break, that is stalker syndrome. if she works in a store or something, wait till the place is not busy go in and talk to her, don;t pretend to buy something, jsut go talk to her. If it is a t your work, be careful cause there is nothing creepier than a clerk coming up to you offering help when you know he is looking at your chest. If she comes into your store (lets say it is a comic book store) adn she is knowledgeable about comics adn no jsut buying them for her bf, then open with that and build off of that.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:44 pm

What if she works at a strip club? Wink
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:50 pm

strippers like ppl hitting on them, they think your gonna give them big tips! and if your lucky can get a lap dance cheap out of it if they like you Razz
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Here's a question! Why are women so stupid? like they can be beat by an alcoholic in a dirty tank top and won't leave? or the couples who constantly fight? what the fuck? and why is it easier to hit on girls with boyfriends? and get away with it? i've yet to get punched!
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Don't pick up a stripper unless it is in a really high end place, and even then you are running the risk of serious STD's.

Okay to the women who are beat, it is a deep psychological thing and it would take way to long to go through, but short of it is that it is a cycle that they go through and eventually they are either to scared to leave or they feel that they are not worth enough to leave. Same kind a thing for ppl that fight all the time. If you know someone who is being beat get them help now! If it is left and ppl look the other way the chances of it ending in death are greater and you will fuck up kids in the long run.
And the hitting on girlfriends it is because they are safe, you feel more comfortable doing it cause you have nothing to lose cause in the back of your mind you know that if she turns you down it is not your fault it is cause she is taken, saving your self-esteem. And you probably haven;t gotten beat up is cause both the chick and her boyfriend are comfortable and trust one another, so some dude walking up and hitting in her doesn't bother him, cause he knows that she is going home with him not you at the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

WRONG screw that.. man you can take a gf home way easier then a single chick b/c the fact there in a relationship they want the feeling they are still wanted.. god how many ppl do i know who got screwed on that 1.. mainly you havnt gotta beat up b/c the girl hasnt told her bf she got hit on by 20 ppl that night probably b/c ppl hitting on her makes her feel good and makes her feel wanted, the fact that you actually havnt taken any home w/ you baffles me b/c girls in relationship want that touchy feely the bf isnt giving her every night when she wants it.. plus.. you live in lloyd.. who knows how many ppl that "gf" is fucking besides her bf lol
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Paul... are you insinuating that we're all whores here in lloyd?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:32 pm

99.5% of the ppl ive met.. yes Razz "As I watch your avatar" 99.6%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next