Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

Go down 
+11
Adam
Finny
MrLongDonJohnson
Quinktillius
Mike
Aftershock
Bubz
ShawnK
Dukey
Paul
KittySparkles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am

ShawnK wrote:
DUKEY! You lied to me... and i hope Leopold is ok... XD
He totally got pulled over, that man was stoned outa his tree!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:54 am

... yeah.. but he was your best friend for awhile there. you two even rocked out together XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:20 am

ShawnK wrote:
... yeah.. but he was your best friend for awhile there. you two even rocked out together XD
Haha, we sure did.. I mean.. I feel bad for the guy getting pulled over, but it had to have happend.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 am

Do guys and girls have a different language? Do they use language differently?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:51 pm

Well.. we speak with our mouths and speaky the engrish.. other than that, no?
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Diff body language and that... but we still speak english as dukey pointed out. If you look at the way 2 chicks talk to each other and the way 2 guys talk to each other... there is a very noticealbe difference. Prolly why some guys have a hard time talking to chicks, there not sure what to say, so either they ignore em (out of shyness mostly) or over compinsate making a complete ass out of themselves.

heh... also did you know that on a experiment out of 300 students tested (1/2 girls 1/2 guys) that girls are like 40% more likely to fold under peer pressure than guys. All i did was set a random person into a group of people they didn't know (well most of them didn't... had some cross over so bias was there but tried to keep it minimal) i had a projector with just a few lines on them and asked them to identify which was the longest... my peeps would answer the first 4 questions right and the other 4 purposley wrong trying to induce peer pressure. Was like 23% of guys folded to pressure and 68% of girls folded(approx... i did that test like 7 years ago).

I got an A+ for most creative... lol next most creative was to see if you could get guys to go into the girls washroom... alarming rate of like 80% (i actually think it was higher) of the guys didn't even hesistate lol.

(edited added spaces cuz the post looked like a wall of text)
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:30 am

while we are on the whole girls and guys interacting thing... ever hear stories of girls harshly turning a guy down who tried hard to work up the courage to ask a girl out? i was actually discussing it with a friend the other day about how a girl laughed at the guy instead of saying sorry no >.> well it just sparked my memory back to this: