Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm

lol agree'd ^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm

My god.. SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!? fucked.

So.. i wanna know am i allowed to steal a girl from her boyfriend? i keep getting into this situation this is the 3rd time! when am i allowed? cuz if shes kinda looking something going wrong. But like.. i always see it like dont quit your job until you have a new one to go too? but then the anoyying once a cheater always a cheater line comes into play and what the fuck! third time this happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 am

idk.. i always steal gf's.. i stole my last couple.. w/e if they dont stay w/ you its not a big deal, you get what you want and move on haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm

alright. part 2. Complications in the situation. so the old girly i was banging has to work in lloyd for like 2 weeks and company giving her motel and everything. so i got like easiest access for sex but im going after a new girl thats working awesome... like i offer to take her out for icecream and im pretty sure thats gonan end in sex. she's hitting on me alot so.. should i go for both? one at a time or try to get them together?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:29 pm

haha, okay first my friend, I suggested the bj, or something in that sense, but she is way to naive for that. I will think more on it but thanks.
I say if you want to steal her go for it, but it is true that if she cheats while getting with you she may just cheat on you. I don't understand boys sometimes.
Wouldn't you end up just calling her a cheating skank?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:51 am

That's the story of my last relationship. But the girl i dated was also a suicidal vegetarion retard Very Happy

With what I read don't go for it man >.> Kitty is right >.> XD

And longdon... Do you really need to ask somebody about that? Sure im a guy and see the awesomeness in having both... but do you really think that will work? XD without you like losing your testicles. besides you aren't allowed to have sex anymore not since you've been diagnosed with LongDon. XD

T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm

yup.. im finally out of question i got it all figured out. I won Smile in an odd..way..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:42 pm

nevermind.. i gotta fix shit.. and fuck. What's easiest way of getting a guy to leave his girlfriend? i wanna kill him but i know i won't get away with it Sad so i gotta be non violent... i cant think of anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 am

just say shes fucking around on him, or that you see her kissing another dude, or just anything around that area, more then likely theres 50-50 he'll get pissed off and leave w/o saying anything or get pissed off and.. idk maybe kill her.. but he'll leave her 1 way or another lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm

If she is worth it he will not leave her, you need to make her see that she needs to leave him. either because he is a douche or you are a better guy, or better both of those things. But yeah somehow you have to make her leave him I am thinking.
So put on your pretty clothes watch some romantic comedies and become a wonderful Dempsey/Grant/etc hybrid. Lol good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 am

I second the Good luck. >.> That richard simmons thing might scare the shit outta her too so make that go away too XD D

Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 am

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
alright. part 2. Complications in the situation. so the old girly i was banging has to work in lloyd for like 2 weeks and company giving her motel and everything. so i got like easiest access for sex but im going after a new girl thats working awesome... like i offer to take her out for icecream and im pretty sure thats gonan end in sex. she's hitting on me alot so.. should i go for both? one at a time or try to get them together?

Do em both individually and throw out the idea of someone joining you, and when shes like that would be fun to try.. You get on the phone and invite the other one over.. king It cant fail!! CrystalCrystal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 pm

http://www.myhumors99.com/2009/03/12-reasons-why-geek-will-steal-your.html

I thought you geek boys might get a kick out of this, it is all mainly true, especially if you dress semi cool, and I mean more then just jeans and a bunny hug/hoodie all the time lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

lol thats funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finny
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm

lol too true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm

So I was in Gap today and admiring the guys clothes, then passing some other clothes stores I noticed some more. While some of them are a little over the top (ie gayish) lots of the guys clothes I thought would look good on anyone, say jeans or khakies and a buttoned shirt under a sweater, very casual. And I thought to myself, why do guys think this look is so gay. I mean I understand that the ads for most of these places are questionable, but why do most guys shy away from such clothes?
Also do guys notice if girls are wearing nice clothes? Do you care if your gf/wife is wearing new clothes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm

I personally dont do the button shirt and stuff.. gotta make sure its wrinkle free, cant get it dirty, gotta make sure it fits you just right b/c they dont stretch at all, once there washed normally they become to small, only ppl who can really wear them are ppl that have a lot of money where you can throw out the shirt once it fades or becomes to small and dont have to worry about getting it dirty, also idk anyone who wears a swear over a shirt lol.. sounds all to rich for me even if i had a lot of money it just screams "Im a little prick with lots of money and do squit but sit on my ass thats why this shirt is so nicely dry cleaned and wrinkle free"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am

Okay Paul, but what if you did have the money? You would still dress the same? Or would you wear a three piece suit everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Maybe if I was in a job that payed super awesome and It was a requirement to wear it.. but once i got home i'd probably change to my normal clothes, cant get that stuff dirty or your pretty much screwed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:25 pm

The reason we never wear those clothes is because they're extremely fuckin uncomfortable! Seriously, you can't bend over or move your arms without feeling constraint. It's a pain in the ass and a waste of an assload of money.

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:24 pm

ya thats what i mean by you gotta get it exact size, if not its just a pain, it looks nice, but for special occasions only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm

So then back to the question about girls clothes. Also do guys notice if girls are wearing nice clothes? Do you care if your gf/wife is wearing new clothes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm

if by new you mean skanky, then yes, yes we do notice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:07 pm

hahah oh baz, i want wings again, i am thinking of them now and they were delicious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
Adam
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah me too, wings are so good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next