Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:22 am

wings......................Mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Lol I won a hot wing eating contest. Unfortuantly when they put it in the paper and on the radio the dumbasses that I beat (it was a charity thing) they forgot to mention it was how fast you could eat 5 wings at a time, and each round got hotter and hotter. I think I only ate about 15 altogether, which was a lot actually. but yeah there is my wing story, I won a car starter and a dvd player.
So since this must spark a question. What would you think if a girl you were/considerating dating told you that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 pm

wouldnt care

Last edited by Jarhead666 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Jarhead666 wrote:
I probably wouldn't care... or think something like.. "i got a spicy wing for ya to eat" XD
smooth dude....................smooth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:21 am

So I know that this is somewhere in the forums, well I think so anyways but it is not in this little section, so here is my question.
The other day at the pool, I was doing my laps and 2 guys were in the same lane, and as we all meet at the one end we said a few things and then I took off. Then the one guy follows me and at the other end he starts chatting me up. Now I could tell me was not just chatting me up to be friendly, he was for sure working at getting a date, or some fun pool time action. So then when he found out there was a significant other in the picture he put on his goggles and ended the conversation and back at the other end would not talk to me.
So what should I have done, as soon as we started talking should I have said btw I got a man at home, or let him just chat away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I'd just nonchalantly mention it mid conversation. PS YAY A RETURN OF QGHFB/QBHFG!!

KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:38 pm

haha, okay the other thing, what the hell is it with their guys just sitting in their cars? I went over to the college today and between going there and coming back, there was 4 guys in their cars. Maybe if they were nice cars I would understand but they were crappy college cars, they were just hanging out there, not really doing much, just chillin'. Is there a reason for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm

maybe they were smokin a doob.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm

No there was no nice smells coming from their cars Bubz, no music, they were just hanging out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 am

Sometimes if im listening to Jason Ellis I'll hang out in the jeep a bit longer to hear the end of his glorious tales of awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Maybe they were waiting for someone.

brandnizzle
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

Between jobs at work, sometimes I just get some taco time, find a parking lot and put on zeppelin IV while i indulge. I dont know why. Its just like a natural instinct. Geez. I hate work. life should be all impalas and parking lots. Girls just dont understand that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 am

brandnizzle wrote:
Between jobs at work, sometimes I just get some taco time, find a parking lot and put on zeppelin IV while i indulge. I dont know why. Its just like a natural instinct. Geez. I hate work. life should be all impalas and parking lots. Girls just dont understand that.

Whatever girls do not want to work either, we too wish it were all impalas and parking lots, or the girly equivalent.

Here is the question for today. Do you guys like to bake or cook? Do you think you would cook or bake more that your wife (one day)?
With that what are some of your best recipes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am

i enjoy making food. I get most of my recipes online from recipezaar.

For instance, I'll be making pork souvlaki this week. It should be epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:18 am

I like to cook, mainly barbecue though. I can cook other things like some killer chicken or ham fried rice and I make the best Chilli in the world but I can't eat it anymore. Once I move into my new house I'll definately be cooking as much or more than my woman because once that barbecue's set up I'll be a grillin machine again.

Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

i just made some toasted egg/turkey sandwiches, they were delicious, i have a recipe for veal cordon bleu and it looks easy peasy so i think im gunna give it a shot... i loves my veal.... mmmm baby cow.

Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 pm

not gonna lie... its bout 1 hour prep... but sooo fucking good. we usually use green pepers cut the tops off... cram white rice in them kinda like a bowl (ZOMG I ATE THE BOWL Razz) usually followed by a night of drinks.

Quick note... don't get smashed and puke... more so if you leave the spicy stuff in... lol burns really bad coming back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 am

I am a pretty bad cook as it is let alone trying to do ALL that stuff without screwing one thing up, because once something is screwed up the whole meal would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:47 pm

I can't cook unless i have detailed instructions in front of me XD

Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Okay here is an easy meal for all to impress. Cause I don't like cooking but it is easy. And if you do it like this you will really impress. Adjust for how many ppl you are having over. Great way to impress parents.

Chicken breast (boneless, skinless) I like to go about 2/person, but whatever you think works. Cut it into cubes. Find a marinate that you like, I did a honey teriyaki mix the other night. If your taste buds aren;t up to that try italian dressing. Pop that into the fridge to marinate however long you like, at least an hour maybe more. Then get your kabob sticks (4 for a $1 at Dollar stores, or the wood ones, but i like the metal better) BBQ, but watch them as they cook fast. f you want to cheat here, go the co-op or sobeys or whereever and mapleleaf has ready to go kabobs, just put them on the metal ones so it looks like you make them.

Take a green pepper, and a red onion (or white, but the red looks better), cube these bad boys up too. (a half of each for each person is more than enough) put them in a bowl, with some canola oil and mrs.dash. Same as the chicken onto kabobs, but not with the chicken ones as they take a little longer to cook.
Dice up a couple of potatoes (small cubes) make a tinfoil envelope, you'll want a few layers, again some canola oil and i recommend garlic powder for seasoning. Put these on before they take minimum of 45 minutes, but check them after about 1/2 an hour.
Take a cob of corn for each person make again a tinfoil envelope again, put in with the corn some butter (quite a bit actually) and some cayenne pepper, if you are against this spice, whatever the hell you want. throw those on the bbq to. The corn will not be the bright yellow, it normally is when boiling it, but it will be good, and you do not have to heat up your oven.
Go to the store, get a french loaf, cut that up, you can have some oil and balsamic viniger to dip it in, just put it in a very shallow bowl or plate.
Go buy some baby spinach, boil up a couple of eggs (boil the night before), grab some crutons and an onion vinigrette.
For dessert, some ready made cut up fruit, you can make a rum dip by basically putting some rum into whip cream (not the canned kind you will have to whip it yourself) or Sobeys ans other places sell individual cheesecakes, grab some strawberries and a can of whip cream and serve them on a little plate. or go to a farmers market and buy a cake or pie from a little old lady, or if you are really on top of things, go to that little old lady before and see if she would make a special cake or pie for you the day of your big bbq.

it sounds like a lot of work, but really the most you do is cut things, marinate them and bbq them. And ost of it you can do the night before so you are not running around watching pots boil over and all can be done on the BBQ. Also this is a great potluck, just get everyone to bring one of the items, jsut let them know for how many.

Good luck and happy cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 am

Haha I think I may move some of these posts to a Cooking topic.. IF I get un-lazy...

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am

Or when you're drunk enough to care? :p

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 am

ShawnK wrote:
Pretty much, I HAVE noticed that I'm FAR more constructive when I'm drinking, haha!

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Dukey wrote:
ShawnK wrote:
Pretty much, I HAVE noticed that I'm FAR more constructive when I'm drinking, haha!

Likewise, I find it Ironic >.< is it a bad thing that out of the 5 times i have tried i could only make Kraft Dinner once? >.> and i was tanked >.<

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next