Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Okay, while I am not the only girl on here the forum seems to be over run with boys, so I figure this is a good open welcoming place that I can have certain questions answered. And being a Psychology major, sociology minor, I often come across instances where I would like a few guys opinions. Or I just want to know what guys really think on something. But it can go both ways, and you boys can ask girls questions.
Here's a free one, no we don't play with them, even though they are there and yes they are wonderful, but we still have to do more things than just stare in the mirror and play with them.

Question 1: this is from sociology class. do you think that guys fall harder in love than girls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:30 am

Ill answer! i dont think so.. i guess if you get a love struck guy perhaps? but all the girls ive been with even when your like annoyed of them they are always the first 1s to say "i love you" or something around that... i personally think its depending on the person.. i know some guys who are so in love they drop all there friends and just want to hang out with there girl friends... and girls who are so in love if you even talk about your ex or anything they get jealous and pissy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:38 am

Well studies show that girls fall faster, but guys fall harder, cause they feel that they have more to lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:50 pm

I think the question at hand has nothing to do with sex and more-so the person. An insecure person isn't going to fall in love as fast as someone who is in their 1st relationship. 1st relationships always feel like "the one" because you don't know what a regular relationship is yet.

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:36 pm

ya thats sorta what i was getting at.. ive seen both and it really depends on the person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 pm

So then why do guys go to such lengths to win a girl over but then they seem to stop caring when they get the girl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:30 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
So then why do guys go to such lengths to win a girl over but then they seem to stop caring when they get the girl?
Because they realize the woman is just a gaping hole in their wallet?

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:55 pm

lmao agree'd, ACTUALLY its because well.. its a game lmao.. i love taking gf's away from other guys its funny to me.. but after its like they cling to you and they want this that and rag and it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 am

Soo, you destroy there self esteem by saying that there pick in that guy was horrible but hey baby i am much better than you and then when they see that you are a nice reliable guy you toss them away? dude you are collecting some major bad karma. That is not gonna be good.

Also why do guys AND girls lie to each other when they start going out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:15 am

Karma is only bad if you believe in it/ choose to blame it for your misfortune XD so more or less you can't have bad karma if you it doesn't exist for you XD he'll be just fine, a bit of a douche, but otherwise just fine. :p

And they both lie to eachother because they is caught up in a "perfect world" and everything they say seems true at the time.

Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:18 pm

lol douche bag yes, as for what i say is true, its to girls to, girl will hit on a guy they like just b/c hes hot then find out hes not perfect after there going out and treat him like shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:34 am

It's true. its not gender related at all. It all happens on both sides and it sucks. But that's why you aren't supposed to go into relationships in a rush and or for looks/money.

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:36 am

I have a question for girls.. how the fuck do u bleed for 5+ days and not die? Each and every one of you are like fucking Wolverine!!

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 am

>.> that's kinda going in a different direction... lol i know i know! the GF said it is because its only like a table spoon a day XD

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:40 am

ShawnK wrote:
>.> that's kinda going in a different direction... lol i know i know! the GF said it is because its only like a table spoon a day XD
Fuck that man, that shit is like the fountain ov YOUTH!

Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:45 am

You go down for salmon, but all you get is a mouth full of month old ketchup! AWW SNAP! I went there!

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 pm

lmao thats sick... and its a lot worse then ketchup.. its like.. rotten flesh with a side of kenny vs spenny who can hold the longest shit in there diaper episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:28 am

Dukey stop posting drunk XD things get really really weird XD lol i need to get cank into watching Kenny vs spenny again Very Happy

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 am

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey stop posting drunk XD things get really really weird XD lol i need to get cank into watching Kenny vs spenny again Very Happy
I'll stop posting while drunk if u tell me what the fuck cank means.

KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 am

Dukey wrote:
I have a question for girls.. how the fuck do u bleed for 5+ days and not die? Each and every one of you are like fucking Wolverine!!

Yeah its not actually that much and its not like internal bleeding, its seperate from you regular blood veins and stuff. And in those 5 days they are not actually that heavy on all days. Chocolate and dill pickle chips and girly movies help with the healing factor. Also guys have to stop being all my girls on the rag and shes a psycho. We hate the whole hormonal thing. When you start bawling in the middle of a card store picking out a bday card for your bro, not fun at all. And there is the bloating so you don't fit into any of you jeans and then that starts to make you cry and you start eating ice cream cause you don;t care but then you get mad at yourself. Really not cool, we are not psycho just our hormones are out of whack. I'm a diabetic and it is even worse cause it screws around with all my blood sugars.
Take home statement, we do not enjoy it and we are sorry for being all bitchy (well most of us)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

KittySparkles wrote:
Dukey wrote:

Yeah its not actually that much and its not like internal bleeding, its seperate from you regular blood veins and stuff. And in those 5 days they are not actually that heavy on all days. Chocolate and dill pickle chips and girly movies help with the healing factor. Also guys have to stop being all my girls on the rag and shes a psycho. We hate the whole hormonal thing. When you start bawling in the middle of a card store picking out a bday card for your bro, not fun at all. And there is the bloating so you don't fit into any of you jeans and then that starts to make you cry and you start eating ice cream cause you don;t care but then you get mad at yourself. Really not cool, we are not psycho just our hormones are out of whack. I'm a diabetic and it is even worse cause it screws around with all my blood sugars.
Take home statement, we do not enjoy it and we are sorry for being all bitchy (well most of us)
LIEZ!! It's just an age old excuse for being bitchy/fat/spoiled/uncontrollable!!

Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 am

i think im gunna go have a sandwich and think about cats

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Dukey wrote:
ShawnK wrote:
I'll stop posting while drunk if u tell me what the fuck cank means.

Here you go Dukey : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cank

anyways sure i mistyped that bad.. but cank apparantley has a definition XD

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Well I'll be damned.. im never gonna stop posting while drunk tho!

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:56 pm

DUKEY! You lied to me... and i hope Leopold is ok... XD

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next