Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread

Go down 
3 posters

Favorite Trailer Park Boy
Julian
The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_lcap0%The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ricky
The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_lcap33%The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Bubbles
The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_lcap67%The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:14 pm

The greatest Canadian TV show ever made deserves an official discussion spot here @ Blurrypron! So discuss the episodes, characters, lifestyle, ANYTHING about this incredible show! I still haven't seen all the episodes or the movies yet but I'm currently near the end of Season 4 and let me tell you.. Steve French is probably my favorite character, either him, Ricky, or Randy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 am

J to the R O C

nawhadamsayunnnnnn? YEI! YEI! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:36 am

never seen it before but i will have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 am

i checked it out since i last posted here and it kind of weird. i liked bubble the best though hes pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 am

I still haven't seen the last movie. I'll have to pick that up on Bluray or somethin soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread   The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Trailer Park Boys Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: