Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

Go down 
+11
Adam
Finny
MrLongDonJohnson
Quinktillius
Mike
Aftershock
Bubz
ShawnK
Dukey
Paul
KittySparkles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:44 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
I think it is safe to say that an even amount of girls and guys will cheat on their future spouse, doesn;t matter if there is a ring involved, they will be that kind of person no matter what you gave them. And I've let this whole big shiny ring thing go on long enough. i have heard boys squeal in delight over the newest flattest plasmay hd tv with surrond sound and the super delux channels package and the newest console. And lets face it is is still a pissing competition with your buddy who acn have the best of the best when you go to watch the game or play video games. Girls just like to do it with rings, because there are ways that you can just happen to show it off that it chatches the light and makes it all twinkly. I mean come on guys, we all love that self-gratifying feeling when that look of pure jealousy/hate skips across out friends face and for a little while we know that we are the top of the heap, until they get the bigger ring/tv and we are reduced to telling ourselves that there's is not as good because, the cut is flawed,style is outdated, the tv is too big for the room whatever. its all about making ourselves feel better. And the fact that guys still buys the top ring is to show off how much they amke and what a good provider he is.
I think Kitty deserves a medal for all this stuff she's relating to stuff we can relate to and making me understand how shit works! I want an HDTV Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:06 pm

i still want a sandwich.... but now i want a hd tv too.... man.... i dont have either...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 pm

Bubz wrote:
i still want a sandwich.... but now i want a hd tv too.... man.... i dont have either...
I don't think u could fit another HDTV in that mansion you call a home.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

hahah another HDTV? i have zero HDTV's... Sad
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm

lol.. I'll buy you a HDTV.. just hook me up w/ your roommate, and ill even make you sandwiches for lunch every second day! youll even be able to move down stairs b/c we will be occupying the top rooms while I'm around so youll have lots of room for your TV!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm

i might go buy an hdtv after christmas >.> apparently my brothers friend gets shit at 75% off XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:01 pm

ShawnK wrote:
i might go buy an hdtv after christmas >.> apparently my brothers friend gets shit at 75% off XD
In that case grab me one too!
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I think Kitty deserves a medal for all this stuff she's relating to stuff we can relate to and making me understand how shit works! I want an HDTV Crying or Very sad[/quote

Ooo shiny!!

I am happy to answer questions.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 am

Who said it woud be a shiny medal? XD could be a deep black XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:56 am

ShawnK wrote:
Who said it woud be a shiny medal? XD could be a deep black XD
It could even be made of charcoal or the ashes of my burned enemies.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 am

Well the deep black one I will take, it will go with everything, the charcoal or ashes of dead enemies, I'm just wondering who those enemies are cause I would want a medal of certain peoples ashes, also how would you get it to stay together? The physics of your sarcastic medals just do not seem to work.

Also, since you guys brought up the subject of weddings, why are guys so opposed to the whole, and not the obvious its stupid and pointless. If you are in love with someone shouldn't you do everything you can to make her happy, including giving her her dream wedding?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 pm

We'll give them everything that's necessary, weddings however are just a pointless waste of an assload of money. It's like 10 grand that you could spend on a new vehicle for her. You don't need a wedding to show each other you want to be together forever. You should be clear on that with one another before some sort of wedding is planned anyways, and if you're clear on that, what's the point of a wedding? Especially if you're atheist like myself.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah geeze the wedding is unimportant XD for most anyways >.> screw the religious part of union XD >.<
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm

man once you have a few weddings youll understand, my uncles and aunts have been married like 30x and the only wedding they have now a days is a priest in there backyard while the bbq is cooking steaks and hamburgers while everyone is piss drunk.. the first wedding possibly you might want to be the best.. but seriously like they said.. its just a waste of money and once you get older (which guys are when it comes to weddings and know its coming out of someones wallet) you wont want the big fansy shit anymore just the lets get it over with so we can go on our honey moon and spend the next 2 weeks on the beach
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Far from fucking snow XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 pm

ShawnK wrote:
Far from fucking snow XD
^ don't make him blow his Flute Knife!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah. I might just get turned on.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 am

But weddings are important, for one day the bride gets to be the center of attention without throwing a hissy fit (which the bridezilla's that do should not be allowed to have a wedding) and the religion thing I agree with, unless you are religious. But it is also a great way to have a kick ass party, if you do it right. Marry a rich girl and her parents will pay. And lets not forget THE most important part of having a wedding with 300 people...300 people bringing an ass load of presents and money in cards, and just putting money in the grooms pockets, and the mountain of presents, that you have picked out yourself. Magical.
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Attention.

Attention.

Testicles.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Mike wrote:
Attention.

Attention.

Testicles.

That is all.
I couldn't have said it better myself.. well.. I probly coulda, but I'll let Mike have this one.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:00 pm

[quote="KittySparkles"]But weddings are important, for one day the bride gets to be the center of attention without throwing a hissy fit (quote]

When aren't Women the center of entertainment? Isn't it the guys throwing the hissy fit because of the ignorance? XD
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Alright lets move past the wedding, we will never agree to anything.

here's a personal one, are you, yeah I'm meaning you, a cuddler after the, ahem, "honeymoon"?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 am

Never had one. Couldn't tell you. XD
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:57 am

lol depending how rough it was~
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:12 am

I've never been married so i couldn't tell you about after the honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next