Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:16 pm

hahah

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:53 am

Well Paul, I won't dispute that Lloyd is full of many women who have questionable qualities, I would not say 99.6% And yeah I think girls still want to know that they are desiarable, but that does not mean that we go home with anyone that says "hey there nice gams you got there doll face." Its just a boost we get, do you mean to tell me that you don;t get a little thrill if a girl checks you out... ohhhh that has never happened to you, ahh I see. Well, if it ever did happen you would feel better about yourself. And Mr. Johnson maybe has not taken any of them home cause a) he's a gentleman that doesn't steal gf no matter how easy they are and b) maybe the gf aren't really that slutty, and are just flirting for the fun of it.
Also guys if your gf has flirted with a guy at the bar and has been checked out, congrats you have a pretty gf, give her flowers and tell her she is pretty. Cause hey if we think we are pretty we are more likely to put on that little lacy number and get the camera out, which means fun for you and blackmail material when she cheats on you with some guy that picked her up at the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 am

KittySparkles wrote:
Well Paul, I won't dispute that Lloyd is full of many women who have questionable qualities, I would not say 99.6% And yeah I think girls still want to know that they are desiarable, but that does not mean that we go home with anyone that says "hey there nice gams you got there doll face." Its just a boost we get, do you mean to tell me that you don;t get a little thrill if a girl checks you out... ohhhh that has never happened to you, ahh I see. Well, if it ever did happen you would feel better about yourself. And Mr. Johnson maybe has not taken any of them home cause a) he's a gentleman that doesn't steal gf no matter how easy they are and b) maybe the gf aren't really that slutty, and are just flirting for the fun of it.
Also guys if your gf has flirted with a guy at the bar and has been checked out, congrats you have a pretty gf, give her flowers and tell her she is pretty. Cause hey if we think we are pretty we are more likely to put on that little lacy number and get the camera out, which means fun for you and blackmail material when she cheats on you with some guy that picked her up at the bar.
I think you may be giving LongDon a bit too much respect here.. did you not read his post where he tells of how he randomly took some waitress to a hotel and got her number and all that jazz?

Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Dammit Paul you got me there.. Need I bring up the infamous 'Lloyd Ladies' video.. haha But words like slut is all in your own views.. Some people would just say there having fun. Isnt that what the whole 'Free Love' ment that the hippies were always talkin bout?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 pm

god make me find the definition to slut... Slut or slattern is a pejorative term for a person who is deemed sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women and used as an insult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly."[1] It may also be used as an expression of pride in one's status, or to express envy at the sexual successes of others.
and for hippie
A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Dukey wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:
I think you may be giving LongDon a bit too much respect here.. did you not read his post where he tells of how he randomly took some waitress to a hotel and got her number and all that jazz?

Oh god now i gotta quote this just to answer your rant b/c its so damn long and i cant remember what you say half the time b/c you back fire on yourself at the end.. ok ill start off just for shits and giggles b/c im bored and just got home from work and in the idc mode.. A) A gf that flirts has got problems.. B) Lots of girls hit on me.. Not like I care a whole lot just means i get more to pick from at the end of the night C) if my gf is flirting with another guy I'd snap and say fuck it later D) I got nothing.. you kinda ruined my rant with the end saying you can blackmail a girl dressing kinky for you while you were together.. dont think any guy would really do that.. doesnt really prove she slept with the other guy and cheated on you so it doesnt give us any ups when we break up.. maybe a picture in are scrap book oh and E) Dukey is so right, don is the biggest lloyd slut Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:18 pm

Wasn't a waitress! was a gas station cashier! i dont do waitress'. Theres a part 2 to the story that involves lloyd. and part 3 is going to happen soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm

wait what. I am not a lloyd slut! where did this rumor come from!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:10 pm

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
wait what. I am not a lloyd slut! where did this rumor come from!
I suppose we could change it to 'slayer' but it's essentially the same thing. And cashiers are worse than waitresses.

KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:58 am

Lol, no missed the post on the pick up. Haha, where do I go to read up on it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:10 am

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
so iwas out of lloyd for business( not drugs) and was stuck in small town killam. I got a girls number who worked at the gas station, she cmae to my motel and we watched a movie. then went for breakfast next morning. i think i have to go back...

Originally from Lloydtown update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:07 am

Aftershock wrote:
MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
so iwas out of lloyd for business( not drugs) and was stuck in small town killam. I got a girls number who worked at the gas station, she cmae to my motel and we watched a movie. then went for breakfast next morning. i think i have to go back...

Originally from Lloydtown update
Haha thanks aftershock!

MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:34 pm

still not a lloyd slut! i rock the small towns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:57 am

yay herpes!

Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Aight, new question... i found someone over the holidays kinda interested in... she likes me and tells me she likes me and all that on msn (i know her from high school we just bumped into each other)... i call her up to ask her on a date... we pick a time and all that jazz... next day she comes up with excuse to cancel... done this 3 times. I asked her if she likes me still and she keeps saying yes just that we keep planning on bad nights.

heres the question... am i getting strung along aka should i drop it or is it possible that i should just wait until we actually have a date?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Aftershock wrote:
Aight, new question... i found someone over the holidays kinda interested in... she likes me and tells me she likes me and all that on msn (i know her from high school we just bumped into each other)... i call her up to ask her on a date... we pick a time and all that jazz... next day she comes up with excuse to cancel... done this 3 times. I asked her if she likes me still and she keeps saying yes just that we keep planning on bad nights.

heres the question... am i getting strung along aka should i drop it or is it possible that i should just wait until we actually have a date?
If you want MY opinion (which you probably don't given my usual sadistic and moronic behavior) I'd say it's either 1 of 3 things. Maybe she's in a different 'click' as you and her friends would think it uncool of her to be with you so she's kinda tryina keep it a secret but actually thinks yer an alright dude. OR Stuff actually keeps coming up and she feels like shit for canceling all the time. OR she's standing you up for some random girl issue that no man will ever understand(lets wait for Kitty to answer this one..)

Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm

id say give it another shot and if she stands you up again make her feel really bad and tell her to give you a 5 spot and make you a sandwich

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 pm

stop making days, just pick her up 1 night and go hang out, picking dates is for old ppl, and i dont think anyone on this board is really old, just go hang out at the bar or watch a movie, give her a call out of the blue for lunch, see how it goes there, atleast if she turns you down for something like that it wont feel as bad as she turning you down for a actual date you guys picked, and if that still doesnt work, lemme know her number ill give her a call, not promising ill say your name in our convo but ill get her on a date... with me... anyways gl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Awww, do you guys really care what I have to say? Or is it something else? Either way I feel wanted, go self-esteem.
Okay back to the issue.
i would say that don't be to harsh on her. Myself I have some health problems (no nothing gross so don't go there) (And Mike if you dare say what I know you are gonna say I will not make you more cookies) But I have done that to before, and sometimes stuff does come up, that is life. Maybe yeah supper with a family member or a friends "life altering emergency" (like a guy snubbed HER) is more important to her then a guy that she has known for a while, but not sure what will happen. On the bright side of that I would say she is loyal to the ppl important in her life, so you might have to wait a bit to be important but it will be worth it.
However, she may just be stringing you along, don't know her so I could not say. The best way around that and all the other stuff is to just type her a nice message and seriously ask her why she keeps making excuses, cause it is a shitty thing to do, especially if she is making no effort to pick a day, and it could be a little flaky to keep brushing you off.

Whoever said it though may have it right, call her up at like 4 and ask if she wants to meet you somewhere in an hour or so to go to the show or something (or be daring and do something other then a movie, I love mini golf, let her win, its an ego booster, sounds cheezy I know but hey sometimes you need the cheese) If she is struggling for a reason that she can't go then you know she has been leading you on and hope to meet her drunk at the bar to take pics. But if she comes up with a real reason she can;t go out that night, like a test the next day, sick, Gramma died. Go with it, say well how about a study break in 1/2 hour, I'll bring you some ice cream (which Mike I still love that you did that for me at like 1 in the morning, i think it was you and Matty came over, I had a test and was sick, best thing ever) If her Gramma died offer your deepest sympathy, and send a small flower arrangement. You'll know how she hesitates if she has a real reason. and then ask yourself is she worth it to be strung along for or not? Will she always be this flaky?

If it is some "clique" thing, then forget it. We saw how that worked with Xander and Cordelia, it was great while they were together, but then there was a kidnapping and Cordy lost her money and status and had to move to LA, where she was waay hotter....sorry huge tangent there. But really if she is embarassed by you now, it will not get better and she will just try and change you and then you will end up hating her, cause hey as us girls say hoe's before bro's, she'll stick with her friends over you. Unless it is super duper real love, then there should be a ray of light and music and stuff to tip you off.

But lets give her the benefit of the doubt, and say it is life. Be open and honest (again with the cheese I know) Give it a bit, don't worry it will all turn out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 pm

so.. I have new issue with a girl. i used to work with her along time ago at the brick and we exchanged numbers couple days ago and she sends me weird text messeges where i jsut cant figure out if its a flirt or not. like tells me about her bras and tells me shes going underwear shopping. it sounds like a flirt cuz its kinda out of the blue i didnt start the conversation that way. but i'm pretty random so she could be trying to talk like me but still im confused.. whats the easiest way of figure if shes trying to get me or not. and she has a boyfriend of course just to fuck with my head. So im gonna have to steal again or just start a new fling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:31 am

steal her! or just do what tv says... life is short have a affair!~ when she says shes going underwear shopping ask her where and meet her there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:56 pm

yeah.. i told her i'll take her underwear shopping. was only thing i could think of. but its just fucked up. maybe shes a whore? that'd be ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Umm would you really want to go out with a girl that asks some random guy to take her bra shopping? While she is in a relationship. I say steal her have an affair then break her heart so she learns a lesson on being loyal. It is chicks like that that ruin the other girls reputation. I really have no time for girls like that, i;m guessing if she is randomly calling you up she is not madly in love, so yeah have an affair.
Just don't put out your own money for anything lol, see how long she will stick around.

And here is a question from a friend. A guy that she has been dating since Christmas took her out for Valentines, a real fancy dinner, and sent her flowers. She wants to do something for him, but she is a college student and can't spend a lot. Do you guys have any suggestions for her? I said find out his fav meal, and movie and make that for him and jsut have a cuddly date night. They live in Edmonton so any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Umm would you really want to go out with a girl that asks some random guy to take her bra shopping? While she is in a relationship. I say steal her have an affair then break her heart so she learns a lesson on being loyal. It is chicks like that that ruin the other girls reputation. I really have no time for girls like that, i;m guessing if she is randomly calling you up she is not madly in love, so yeah have an affair.
Just don't put out your own money for anything lol, see how long she will stick around.

And here is a question from a friend. A guy that she has been dating since Christmas took her out for Valentines, a real fancy dinner, and sent her flowers. She wants to do something for him, but she is a college student and can't spend a lot. Do you guys have any suggestions for her? I said find out his fav meal, and movie and make that for him and jsut have a cuddly date night. They live in Edmonton so any ideas?
Guys don't like cuddly date nights.. at all..

My honest opinion is a BJ!? geek Kamehameha

MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 pm

honestly anything sexual works real well for us but if shes not up for physically nailing him as a reward. make a dirty video for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls   

Back to top Go down

Questions Girls have for Boys/ Questions Boys have for Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next