Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Empty
PostSubject: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:22 am

.....anyways hi! I'm Tyson. I'm basically the coolest native guy you'll ever know (Mike can vouche for that fact). I'm a musician at heart but currently living in Saskatoon attending SIAST for the Pre-Employment Automotive Service Technician program. I enjoy most video games (Shadow of the Colossus being my favourite) and try to watch as much movies as I can.

I'm basically a brown version of Mike, hence the user name. But yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 am

Welcome aboard BrownMike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:58 am

hahah nice to have you on the forums dude
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm

If you were to look up "Amazing" in the dictionary it would have the description there, and a little foot note at the bottom would say "See: Tyson" and you would go to Tyson and bam there he is.

Good to see you on the forums bro. Gonna have to get you in on some videos Smile
Back to top Go down
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:20 am

Well you pay for the busfare to Lloyd and I'll totally give some commentary on some videos. I'm too sexy to hitchhike....lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:05 pm

BrownMike wrote:
Well you pay for the busfare to Lloyd and I'll totally give some commentary on some videos. I'm too sexy to hitchhike....lol

Damn you got a point there haha

But seriously, we could use something like ventrilo or skype to record the audio :p
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi Tyson, long time no talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"   As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
Page 1 of 1