Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from the "Far East"

Go down 
+2
Dukey
Kazekawa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazekawa
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Kazekawa

Greetings from the "Far East" Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 am

Hey everyone. I'm Kazekawa. You may have seen me on ScrewAttack.com, Debasedtothis.org or possibly in your mothers bedroom. I host Japan Now! but am working on 2 others series as well as a game project. I also love to write and to be honest, it's the only thing I should be doing but I am a silly person so the video "thing" works out.

If anybody ever wants to chat or needs my help with something, just toss me a line. I'm usually around or for some of you, I'm already at your house... yes that pair of black shoes that you didn't recognize when you came home last night was mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kazekawa.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:49 am

Sorry dude, my cat TOTALLY pissed in them shoes! I'll grab you some new ones before you re-appear from the shadows. But yeah, I totally just thought of something. I'll send u a Canadian Energy Drink if you send me that Zidane Energy Drink!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 pm

sup man, dont send him any energy drinks! hes hyper enough as it is
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:00 am

You made it :p and herro :p but if im looking west can i say you are from the far west? >.> come to think of it you are probably closer if i went west over east anyways XD looking forwards to your shows as well what day did you guys end up working out to have your episodes posted?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 am

ShawnK wrote:
You made it :p and herro :p but if im looking west can i say you are from the far west? >.> come to think of it you are probably closer if i went west over east anyways XD looking forwards to your shows as well what day did you guys end up working out to have your episodes posted?
It's probably going to be sundays, but without the ability to access the site this weekend it'll haveta wait until next week.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:07 am

alrighty, and i had assumed as much. so the server is back up and running next week then i take it?
oh god my status changed again XD its a poopin star trooper! nice! XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 am

ShawnK wrote:
alrighty, and i had assumed as much. so the server is back up and running next week then i take it?
oh god my status changed again XD its a poopin star trooper! nice! XD
We hope so.. haha don't i come up with the wackiest ranks?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:15 am

Wacky or not its amazing and they keep me amused. lol im temped from time to time to spam quickly to see what the next one will be
O_O
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 am

ShawnK wrote:
Wacky or not its amazing and they keep me amused. lol im temped from time to time to spam quickly to see what the next one will be
O_O
I originally had planned to list them all.. but surprizes are better.. and I should probly start working on some new ones...
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

before we catch up to them >.> yeah keep them crazy ranks alive.
Back to top Go down
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!
CanuckGamer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Greetings my friend bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.debasedtothis.org
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:34 pm

The site's back foo!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:13 am

it's about time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 am

Dukey wrote:
ShawnK wrote:
O_O
I originally had planned to list them all.. but surprizes are better.. and I should probly start working on some new ones...

can we have some more girly ones?
Hello too.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:45 am

KittySparkles wrote:

can we have some more girly ones?

There is a Freeza one when you reach 100 XD
Back to top Go down
Kazekawa
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Kazekawa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:08 pm

I heard you get Vegetta when you go over 9000!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kazekawa.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:52 am

..Nice. That's all i got there. ... And if Not... Dukey... you should totally do it.. although it will take forever to get to it XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:21 am

ShawnK wrote:
..Nice. That's all i got there. ... And if Not... Dukey... you should totally do it.. although it will take forever to get to it XD
What am I doing? I is be sleepy.. I go from graveyard shifts to having to get up at 7am.. YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the "Far East"   Greetings from the "Far East" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the "Far East"
Page 1 of 1