Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?

Go down 
+5
Paul
Aftershock
BrownMike
Bubz
Dukey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

What are some awesome Action/Adventure games?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Playing Too Human right now, im havin fun with it, bout 12 hours i think im pretty close to the end. I can see what some people wouldnt like about it but if you like a good asskicking game with sweet loot i would check it out for sure
Back to top Go down
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 am

Shadow of the Colossus....I mean bringing down behemoths with only a horse, a sword, and a bow and arrows is just plain awesome......what more could you ask in this game?
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 am

Assassins Creed fan here. No other game i have come across gives the rush after walking up behind someone, shoving a metal blade in the back... running around the corner to disguise yourself in a group of monks, and walking right past the scene like it never happened. Priceless
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 pm

The end sucked... beat the game twice and all you get for a ended is pure shitness... it was a huge rave when it first came out but i would rather go play a GTA game and get a bunch of cops on me and screw hookers on the side...
Back to top Go down
Farmboy Kenny
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Farmboy Kenny

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Aftershock wrote:
Assassins Creed fan here. No other game i have come across gives the rush after walking up behind someone, shoving a metal blade in the back... running around the corner to disguise yourself in a group of monks, and walking right past the scene like it never happened. Priceless

Indeed, Assassin's Creed is awesome.
Back to top Go down
nymph_gal
n00b
n00b
nymph_gal

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 am

Farmboy Kenny wrote:
Aftershock wrote:

I also agree to that...Aside from having it on my console,
I also downloaded it on my phone...

I really can't wait to have Assassin's Creed II...
new weapons and new action...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:45 pm

nymph_gal wrote:
Farmboy Kenny wrote:
Aftershock wrote:

I also agree to that...Aside from having it on my console,
I also downloaded it on my phone...

I really can't wait to have Assassin's Creed II...
new weapons and new action...

lol!
What console are you getting it for? Apparently the PS3 and the PSP versions are going to be connectible so if you DO have the option I'd recommend getting it for the PS3. But I suppose if you don't have a PSP then just get it for whichever console you power up the most!

As for great Action games I'll haveta vote for both the Uncharted Series and EVERY Ratchet & Clank game. A Crack In Time is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Assassin's Creed is awesome, Assassin's Creed II blew it out of the water, but the game i've been playing the shit out of lately is BRUTAL LEGEND!

Seriously this game is AMAZING!

My top 3 games of '09

Brutal Legend
Assassin's Creed 2
Beatles Rock Band (Beatles maniac right here)
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 am

i really like zelda games and they're action/adventure so i would say they are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 am

brutal legend was really fucking good for what it was but i was done with it in under 10 hours
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 am

i got it a couple of weeks ago and im still playing the shit outta it. i've been trying to get all the achievements and a few days ago i got the DLC Hammer of Infinite Fate which gives you 4 new maps and a whole lotta shit to buy in the motor forge. New costumes, upgrades for the Deuce (a.k.a Druid Plow) and a whole bunch of other cool stuff (including a Tim Shaffer head for Mt. Rockmore) I'm playing through on Brutal right now. In my opinion totally worth the 80$
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:38 am

unless your an anchievement whore and absolutly love the rts element of the game, since thats the entire multiplayer, i still think most people will be done with this game inside of a week. and im not saying it was bad, i thought it was an awesome game but for how much i was looking forward to this game and to beat the story in 6 hours was somewhat disapointing but im sure they will change that if they make a sequel, i would hope so anyway
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeah im pretty much an achievement whore and think the RTS is pretty good (although iof i wanted to play an RTS id play command and conquer) im just a person who plays through the story mode of a game over and over again.

i think there's no denying it had the best soundtrack of '09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?   What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Some Great Action/Adventure Games?
Page 1 of 1