Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fear! of random stuff.

Go down 
+2
Bubz
MrLongDonJohnson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

Fear! of random stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Did you guys ever have a really random thing you were scared of when you were little. like i dont know why but i always thought the toliet would bite me if i pee'd in the dark so i had to have lights on. i also used to have crazy dreams of a flying vampire doll that would try and attack me then as i got older my dream stopped when in my dream i actually drowned the doll.. huh..
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 pm

i used to have nightmares about a skeleton investations in the blue moon bathroom (dirty chinese food restaurant in my town) and they would come up out of the toilets and i would have to fight them off with my little sword and chop them up one skeleton bone at a time.... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm

i have fear of saskatchewan and bridges... i hate crossing bridges and the border. i'll do it but i rather not.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 pm

when i was a kid i couldnt sit on the toilet i use to look in it and around it to make sure nothing was there haha (i dont remember what it was im sure i seen some fucked up clown show or w/e in the toilet and killed the guy im sure is what it was)
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:15 pm

.. I was scared of the Dump Truck. For some unknown reason O_O
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:54 pm

stay away from my home then.. im decorating with clown statues at the moment. i want them to start a band then we can start an army..
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:41 am

>.> What's teh army for?

Fear! of random stuff. Lfbe71d486fdcb282728bf6rz0
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:09 pm

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
Did you guys ever have a really random thing you were scared of when you were little. like i dont know why but i always thought the toliet would bite me if i pee'd in the dark so i had to have lights on. i also used to have crazy dreams of a flying vampire doll that would try and attack me then as i got older my dream stopped when in my dream i actually drowned the doll.. huh..

why the hell would you be peeing with the lights off?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm

lots of ppl pee with the lights off! altho i never pee'd with the lights off.. i use to pee in garbage cans and stuff tho lol
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 pm

i have never peed with the lights off... that is dumb when the light switch is right there when you go into the room....
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:18 pm

That's insane to pee with the lights off. i'd probably redecorate the bathroom with my awesome sleepy dark navigation.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 pm

I remember my step brother used to sleep-walk and was peeing in the garbage can the one night when we were youngins.
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:42 pm

i was little! i was short! i had trouble with the all mighty switch of light. I'm not jesus you know..
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:16 pm

shut up don
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 pm

my army of clowns will destroy your kitty! and raid your fridge..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear! of random stuff.   Fear! of random stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear! of random stuff.
Page 1 of 1