Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Empty
PostSubject: Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!   Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Alright so now that you've seen all 6 qualifying videos for the contest it's TIME TO VOTE!! "How might one vote?" you may ask, well.. to keep things suspenseful we're going to do it THIS way! To vote for the video PM me here with your vote. PM me either the name of the video or the name of the person who made the video. We'll announce the winner in the next Late Night Reach Around, but we're taking the week off so see you next week and be sure to tune into the Late Night Reach Around to see who wins the mysterious prize along with a FREE Blurrypron T-Shirt!!!

LET THE VOTING BEGIIIIIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!   Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 pm

i sent my vote!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!   Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 pm

there are still a few days left to vote so if you havent yet, go check out the videos on the main page and PM dukey your vote before this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!   Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Last chance to vote folks! Friday night at midnight is the deadline to get your votes in so make sure the proper entry WINS!! Vote by PMing me and we'll announce the winner this Wednesday on the Late Night Reach Around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!   Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ass Round-Up: LET THE VOTING BEGIIIN!!
Page 1 of 1