Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!

Go down 
+10
Jarhead666
mr.n1nt3nd0
KittySparkles
ShawnK
Finny
MrLongDonJohnson
Paul
Quinktillius
Bubz
Dukey
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Alrighty, so I figured this topic was needed as all of us here at Blurrypron.com enjoy a good blast of booze. So which drinks are your favorites and how do you make them?

Some of my favorites are:
Alexander Keith's Indian Pale Ale (Beer)
Coors Light (Beer)
Heineken (Beer)
Innis & Gunn (Beer)
Smirnoff (Vodka)
Vodka & Tonic with alotta ice (Currently drikning), really good when you want to taste and feel the liquor
Rum & Coke (featuring Captain Morgan's White Rum)
Screwdrivers (Vodka and Orange Juice, I perfer orange Soda)
Russian Dew/Screw The Dew (Vodka and Mountain Dew)
Dr. Morgan (Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum and Dr. Pepper)
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:46 am

beer
jameson's whiskey
beer
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 am

If your ever in Marwayne... stop in the bar and get a Combat Juice, be prepared to have your ass handed to you.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 am

Quinktillius wrote:
If your ever in Marwayne... stop in the bar and get a Combat Juice, be prepared to have your ass handed to you.
What's in it?
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:32 am

Cherry Whiskey
Gin
Rum
Rye
Tequila
...... I think thats all of them, and then theres different juices put in. Its amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:47 am

anything hard alcohol ill drink.. mix match spin them with a wheel its all going down and staying in the same spot, altho beer makes my stomach acid rise like a bitch now a days so 1 or 2 beer and im ready for a damn good nap
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:12 pm

what the fuck? you're from marwayne? who are you. i'm from dewberry. My favorite drink is the dude's classic White russian (vodka kahula and milk) then beer then spiced rum and coke. sometimes just rum on the rocks. flavored rum on the rocks rules.. odd time barcardi limon and coke. diet coke always. Chrome love.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 am

the dude!!
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:43 pm

im trying to invent a drink so far the idea's the southern poptart. the idea is basically the cesar how you use the salt on the rim but instead of salt you use crushed up poprocks(has to be semi crushed or they dun stick) then a shot out southern comfort in the glass. i wanna make a drink involving these poprocks but i cant think of what liquor i would like in the Don Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Im not from marwayne but definatly the area.. From Lloyd to Verm and up to the Berry and Clandonald.
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:19 pm

i like rye..... and coke..... big fan of rum and coke too, BUT NO BEER. BEER BAD!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:42 am

Ahh.. I've recently discovered teh greatness of the Black Russian. Kahlua, Vodka, and Milk.. who knew you would be so potent yet delicious.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:50 am

>.> Coolers >.> either mike's hard berry... or any rasberry flavored. that shit is liek fuckin juice. XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 am

ShawnK wrote:
>.> Coolers >.> either mike's hard berry... or any rasberry flavored. that shit is liek fuckin juice. XD
Or fuckin Sour Puss! Me n Paul used to carry a mickey on us all the time back in grade 8 or so. Sour Apple ftw!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 am

yeah same thing
XD
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 am

Dukey wrote:
Ahh.. I've recently discovered teh greatness of the Black Russian. Kahlua, Vodka, and Milk.. who knew you would be so potent yet delicious.

thats a White Russian yo, black russian is vodka with like coffee liqueur or somthing nasty like that. white russians ftw! just like THE DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 am

Bubz wrote:
Dukey wrote:

thats a White Russian yo, black russian is vodka with like coffee liqueur or somthing nasty like that. white russians ftw! just like THE DUDE!
Right, right, my mistake. No milk is black, with milk is white. I just read the recipe on the back of mah Kahlua bottle, it just said Kahlua russian or sumthin, idano.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 am

Dukey wrote:
Bubz wrote:
Dukey wrote:

Right, right, my mistake. No milk is black, with milk is white. I just read the recipe on the back of mah Kahlua bottle, it just said Kahlua russian or sumthin, idano.

Kahlua is pretty much a fucking coffee liqueur

Oh wait... it is a fucking coffee liqueur. which is why i hates it XD

"Kahlúa is a well known Mexican coffee-flavored liqueur. It is heavy and sweet, with a distinct taste of coffee, from which it is made. Kahlua also contains sugar, corn syrup, vanilla bean, and Vodka.''

So what is it a milk chocolate Russian then? XD
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

black russian is kahula vodka and coke. oh yeah. i quit drinking.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Mmm Chocolate Martini's!!!! 2 of those and I am ready to party. While their are many different recipes the one we perfected in dorms was a shot each of vanilla vodka, frangelico and creme de caco. It has to be super cold, so does the glass. You can make crispy crunch shots if you take out the vodka. Go to oj's in Lloyd they make really good ones with a chocolate sauce in the glass. Just watch out if you are sitting down while drinking it, you may lose your legs.
Also I like cherry whiskey and diet coke. White rum if nothing else is around.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 am

White Rum is a gift from Kratos himself. mmmmmm.......
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 pm

piss........................i think you know how to make it
Back to top Go down
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!
Jarhead666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm

miami vice ftw, mikes hard are good too
Back to top Go down
ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime
ihatepeace22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Slushies.
Preferably with Root-beer or cream soda.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 pm

root beer, YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!   Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Drinks and How To Make Them!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next