Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Gaming Console

Go down 
+6
Quinktillius
TeekusChrist
Bubz
Finny
Paul
Dukey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Favorite Gaming Console Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:25 pm

Which is your favorite gaming console of all time, or per generation? Tell us what it is and why!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 pm

I dont really have a favorite anymore since ive been clean from most intense video gaming for a long time (Hello my name is Paul... i'm addicted to video games, huh huh sounds like me a few years ago?? ya...) but if I will choose, it would be my pc, mainly so i can listen to music, chat on msn or push the tab key and watch the long ass story line zip thru w/o reading what Im suppose to do so i can push f1 and restart so i can read it... EMU's rock;p
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Paul wrote:
I dont really have a favorite anymore since ive been clean from most intense video gaming for a long time (Hello my name is Paul... i'm addicted to video games, huh huh sounds like me a few years ago?? ya...) but if I will choose, it would be my pc, mainly so i can listen to music, chat on msn or push the tab key and watch the long ass story line zip thru w/o reading what Im suppose to do so i can push f1 and restart so i can read it... EMU's rock;p
ROTFLMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:26 pm

My favorite Console would haveta be either the Genesis or the PS2. All of my favorite games can be found on both and I pretty much grew up on both of them(of at least the games they can play like PS1 games).
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:34 pm

my ps2 pwns, and i will kick anyone in the balls who says that the ps2 wasn't the greatest.... bitches
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 pm

ps2 blows ass, now if you say ps2 emu... well ill agree, but normal ps2... so yawn... graphics blow to:P
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Paul wrote:
ps2 blows ass, now if you say ps2 emu... well ill agree, but normal ps2... so yawn... graphics blow to:P
omfg you didn't JUST do that *kicks paul in the balls*
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:43 pm

lol, duke needs to put a actual chat box in here... trying to refresh forums sucks... a chat box might get them some traffic to
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 pm

ya, that would be cool, make a chat room kinda thing on the site... duke... you better get on that
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:16 pm

ya... bitch
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 pm

If you all suck my dick. *kicks Paul in the dick!* That's what you get for dissing the PS2!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:43 pm

PSX ftmfw

such legendary games as Legend of Legaia, Legend of the Dragoon, Final Fantasy 7, and Jade Cocoon. not to mention Spyro LOL
hellz yea.
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 am

Original NES is by far the best!! Cool
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:46 am

For old times sake... I love my SNES... for new times. i love teh 360 >.>
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:24 pm

how come there is no thread for arcade games ?? huh? huh? or did we all forget where gaming/ THE NERD originated from?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Finny wrote:
how come there is no thread for arcade games ?? huh? huh? or did we all forget where gaming/ THE NERD originated from?
Your wish shall be granted!
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm

top 3:

3.Genesis
2.N64
1.NES and SNES
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

im going to go with my saturn or my ps2 both have taken up alot of play time
Back to top Go down
clumsyjohan
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
clumsyjohan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 am

Dreamcast,SNES or PS2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gaming Console   Favorite Gaming Console Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Gaming Console
Page 1 of 1