Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are YOU watching!?

Go down 
+6
mr.n1nt3nd0
Bubz
Paul
TeekusChrist
ShawnK
Dukey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm

exactly, it more or less just confused me and now im wondering if Nagisa is going to die in season 2 XD im now watching claymore 3
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 am

wtf, third season of claymore? or just episode 3 of claymore...?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:07 am

sorry, episode 3. im going rather slow today. im only now watching episode 5 of claymore... but i see thar raw versions of the second seasons for vampire knight and EF are out now too. lol there are alot of shows for me to look out for now.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 am

http://www.animea.net/forums/f108/clannad-pc-17606/

check it. Clannad PC game.

sadly, it's in like 30 split files on Megaupload Sad
it's gunna take like a week to download this hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm

i won't be home for a week XD i'll be closer to your computer rather than my own... Nothings being subbed! Surprised waiting
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:19 pm

my friend's helping translate one of the Clannad games for Baka-Tsuki now. I think it's Tomoya's Story... he goes through about 5 scenes a night, and at that rate, he alone could translate the entire game in like 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 am

I just saw the mass produced Epyon Gundam, it was pretty cool, more red than purple this time around. Instead of that whip blade, it's arms extend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 pm

vampire knight guilty ep1 >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:11 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY Shawn's Baaaaaaaaaack!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Dukey wrote:

yayshawn'sback
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm

>.> but i also start work tomorrwo to so it blows... it was nice neglecting work in vancouver and surrounding area XD >.> but its nice to have a computer againn... shazam! Toradora ep 2
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm SO dreading werk 2morrow dude.. i work noon until 8:30.. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO AT THAT TIME ON A FRIGGIN TUESDAY!?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

O_O that is pretty sick. i hate that hift... i work 9-530 tomorrow. and for the next 2 weeks... save me. im stuck in post office till gemma comes back XD >.> if anything goes wrong we can't call her for help >.<
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am

ShawnK wrote:
O_O that is pretty sick. i hate that hift... i work 9-530 tomorrow. and for the next 2 weeks... save me. im stuck in post office till gemma comes back XD >.> if anything goes wrong we can't call her for help >.<
I'll help you! *lights match* Didja catch up on all the vids u missed and vote for the new Blurry Awards?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:04 am

Surprised i didn't find the blurry award section yet XD but i did notice your cats adventure >.> weirdest 15 minutes of my life :p
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

ShawnK wrote:
Surprised i didn't find the blurry award section yet XD but i did notice your cats adventure >.> weirdest 15 minutes of my life :p
ROTFLMAO!! But yeah, the blurry awards are in the Video Games General thread.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:10 am

and its done. nice choice selections too :p im still watching toradora ep 2 as well lol. so slow tonight >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:14 am

ShawnK wrote:
and its done. nice choice selections too :p im still watching toradora ep 2 as well lol. so slow tonight >.>
Haha yeah.. I'm about 1/2 way into Gundam X, it's pretty good so far. I think I'm heading to bed though, I've got a terrible headache... This week's reach around is the best one yet, so be sure to check it out on wednesday. Seriously.. it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:18 am

will do. will be heading off too right away. im exhausted. and its comfortable here in bed XD
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 pm

ShawnK wrote:

Toradora anime is going wayyyy too fast.
2 episodes, and they've already got to the end of chapter 12 of the manga, and like half-way through the second novel.

but i stumbled across another (actually a couple) great series that is currently being aired.

Shikabane Hime Aka [it reminds me of a mix between Blood+ (but in a good way), Shingetsutan Tsukihime (but more action-packed), and Black Lagoon]. Second sub'd episode came out at like 9:30 last night i think

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka [think Toradora, Shakugan no Shana (in the everyday school settings, not the Flame Haze parts), and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu all mixed together]. Rie Kugimiya does the voice for the female lead, so you can probably guess what it's like based on her other works (Taiga Aisaka, Shana, Zero Louise, Nagi Sanzenin, etc). Third episode should be coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:03 am

sounds like a good look into list. im still catching up on missed anime XD but right now im watching Bleach ep 190
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm watching the lsat 4 episodes of Kanon today.
it's like Clannad, but throw in some Suzumiya Haruhi, and a memory fog over the main character.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 am

i saw kanon awhile ago and yes it so similar XD i just watched the 3rd ep of Toradora and now im on to EF ep 2
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm

right now im watching the shining and after that im gonna watch die hard with a vengeance
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:24 am

I'm watching a roflpwned moment XD