Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are YOU watching!?

Go down 
+6
mr.n1nt3nd0
Bubz
Paul
TeekusChrist
ShawnK
Dukey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

What are YOU watching!? Empty
PostSubject: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:19 am

Same sort of thing as Shawn's What Are You Listening To thread.

I'm currently watching Turn A Gundam Episode 33 and it's amazing as always!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:32 am

Oh Snap! good thinking lol I am currently watching Hantsuki episode 2 :p i just finished Clannad XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 am

ShawnK wrote:
Oh Snap! good thinking lol I am currently watching Hantsuki episode 2 :p i just finished Clannad XD
The entire SERIES!? Or was it just a movie?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:47 pm

The entire series >.> and i also finished watching the Hantsuki series around 3:30 am too XD

and im now watching This Ugly Yet beautiful world Ep. 1 ... more or less loading it for later >.> lol oh wells
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm

How long are these series'?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:09 am

Clannad was 23 eps and a movie... hantsuki was only 6 eps XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 am

AHHH So that's how you get through like 8 series' and I'm still watching Turn A Gundam. I only have 11 eps to go!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:22 am

yeah lol i went through the big ones i liked already so it only leaves small ones XD
im now watching This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Ep. 3 :p and most of the animes i watched so far were only season one lately lol 3 of the animes im watching/ awaiting are putting out new seasons starting early october :p
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:25 am

Yeah, I'm wanting to finish up Turn A Gundam so I can watch Gundam X, i somehow missed that one. Then by the time I'm done watchign that hopefully Gundam 00 is done being made.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:27 am

Never! just to make you cry >.> lols if i remember right bleach moved to tuesdays in Japan... meaning a new bleach should be out tomorrow night >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:34 am

I'm not a bleach fan.. mainly because I've never seen it.. but the story reminds me too much of YuYu Hakusho. That shit is oldschool and I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:39 am

im quite a ways into the serious so its ok for me lol the beggining was shaky but im happy i didn't abandon it XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 am

ShawnK wrote:
im quite a ways into the serious so its ok for me lol the beggining was shaky but im happy i didn't abandon it XD
Noice! Is it as awesome as Dragon Ball or Gundam though?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:52 am

its in its own league, but if anything closer to dragonball z XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:30 am

Is it like if Samurai Champloo and DBZ had a baby?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm

>.> nicely done. that could do it :p currently waching episode 4 orf This ugly yet beautiful world.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:06 pm

I just randomly watched teh 1st episode of 08Th MS Team again.. haha.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:37 am

werido :p

Im now watching This Ugly Yet Beautiful World 5 >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:21 am

OH.. MY.. GOD.. WHAT A PERFECT ENDING TO EVERYTHING GUNDAM!! I feel REALLY bad for Sochie though... her dad died in the 1st attack in the show, her fiance died in a nuclear explosion, then she fell in love with Lohran but in the end Lohran married Queen Diana.. and Sochie basicly screams herself to sleep for the rest of her life.. poor kid.. But the whole Moonlight Butterfly consuming both the Turn A and The Turn X Gundam was fucking amazing!! Now they wait at the bottom of the ocean.. probably to be dug up once again in another 2000 years.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:40 am

HEY MAN! PUT SOE SPOILER ALERTS ON THAT BIZNITCH!

>.>

this ugly yet beautful world 7
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 pm

watching Tsukihime right now, at about episode 6-ish...
after that is Paprika. i've heard good things about it.
and probably around midnight or 1-ish i'll start watching Fate/Stay Night.
unless i'm called out to the bar with the GD10's lol
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Paprika was pretty fine... however you feel like you is smoking some good shit while watching it XD it was pretty methed up, but none the less very good lol

Fate/Stay Bight was an excellent series too, it was short if i remember though >.<

this ugly yet beautiful world 10
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:57 pm

The Tick.. episode 2.. i know it;s not anime.. but im waiting for Gundam X. It's supposed to be similar to Wing but not gay.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 pm

you know you love it XD

This ugly yet beautiful world 11. almost 12 XD

it looks liek this series isn't done yet.. that makes me angry XD i thought it was XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:22 pm

I just watched Episode 1 of Gundam X, it looks like it might be pretty sweet although the traces of Wing still remain.. Sad Basicly another war broke out between the colonies and the earth after Endless Waltz and the Earth Federation was getting it's ass kicked. The EF decided to modify and mass produce the Gundams from Endless Waltz and then teh war escalated to the point where the Colonists did a mass colony drop causing armageddon. Gundam X takes place 15 years after this armageddon. In the 1st episode the main dude (some theif who steals Mobile Suits and sells them to the black market) rescues this chick from a group of people called Vulture and she leads him to the Gundam X(the modded and mass produced version of Wing Zero). At the very end of the episode, 2 guys from Vulture show up and are in Gundams.. 1 is in what looks like a modded Heavyarms Kai
What are YOU watching!? Heavya10(Heavy Arms Kai pic)What are YOU watching!? Leolar10(Leopard Gundam, the modded Heavyarms Kai thing from Gundam X)
I don't really remember what the other Gundam looked like though because it was on screen for like 1 second. It was red.. haha.

Bottom line, I hope they don't all group up and gay out like in Gundam Wing. If this doesn't happen, it should be a good series!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU watching!?   What are YOU watching!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are YOU watching!?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: