Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... Empty
PostSubject: Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...   Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 pm

looks like some new shiz is on the horizon...

"Nine Inch Nails are set to release new music in 2010 despite recently selling off their musical equipment after they quit playing live.

Frontman Trent Reznor posted a message on the band's official website, Nin.com, explaining that there would be new band material released later this year, as well as the fruits of a new musical project he is involved in.

Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... NiN

" "2010 has a number of things planned including new material from Nine Inch Nails and something else that isn't Nine Inch Nails," he wrote.

"I am in a state of rediscovery and reinvention that feels unfamiliar, unsure and exactly what I need."

The band released their latest album, "The Slip", last year as a free download, then physically in July. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...   Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Good to know! I know Trent was in talks about making a video game with some Indie development team.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...   Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 pm

im curious to see what his new musical project is going to be, im not the biggest nin's fan but hes a creative guy so maybe ill like whatever hes working on more hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...   Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news for Nine Inch Nails fans...
Page 1 of 1