Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Army of 2 40th Day Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

Army of 2 40th Day Demo Empty
PostSubject: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 pm

So yeah I just got the demo, its co-op only so you either gotta play with a buddy or play online with people, havent tried it yet but i will be tonight, the first one i thought was pretty effin fun so im excited for this, anyone else tryin it out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 pm

i have never played the first one even but they look like pretty cool games!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 am

i liked the first one, its wasn't the greatest game ever but i dont regret pickin it up, probobly will buy this one too, if you see the first one for cheap someone i would reccomend pickin it up, specially if you got a buddy to play it with its alot of fun, and if anyone gets the demo let me know and we will rock that shit
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm

so i have played the demo now and i gotta say i am slightly disapointed, i had alot of fun with the first one but this one really brings nothing to the table that wasnt there before and maybe its just me and not being used to the controllers but they seemed alot more clunky than the original cause i dont remember the first one being like that, so ya, if you have played it what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:59 pm

I loved the first one and i'm gonna love this one. That's all i gotta say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of 2 40th Day Demo   Army of 2 40th Day Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army of 2 40th Day Demo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: All Video Games, All The Time, Pants Optional!!!-
Jump to: