Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reality Shows

Go down 
+8
KittySparkles
nerfy007
Quinktillius
TeekusChrist
ShawnK
Paul
CanuckGamer
Dukey
12 posters

Reality Shows Real or FAKE!?
Real
Reality Shows Vote_lcap0%Reality Shows Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fake
Reality Shows Vote_lcap67%Reality Shows Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Undecided
Reality Shows Vote_lcap33%Reality Shows Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:18 pm

I seriously.. HATE Reality Shows. Everyone knows they're fucking staged! Like come on, you know on Survivor after the cameras get turned off they all sleep in their ritzy cabin resort and eat Caviar. Why you ask? BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL FUCKING MODELS AND ACTORS!! Seriously, when was the last time you saw an ugly person on Survivor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!
CanuckGamer

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Heh, I bet you think wrestling is fake too, eh? Come on! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.debasedtothis.org
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Wrestling IZ fake! It was awesome until it turned into a fucking soap opera.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Agree'd! soap opera... man if we knew it was a soap opera back in the day we wouldnt have had so much fun breaking out the wrestling moves and spending hundreds of hours playing those games... lol
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:19 am

Reality shows are easily tampered with.. for example.. uh those idol shows canadian/ american Idol

there are several sites out there that come voting time they vote for the people with the least chance of continuing on.. and there are a crap load of people who do this... so it saves them... sending someone who worked hard to stay home... so that in the end "Everyone will have a big chance at a contract"
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

it's 50-50 IMO.
the funny random reality shows are unscripted (like I Survived a Japanese Game Show for example)
but the other ones that are like "12 guys and only 1 girl, who will she choose?" are the ones that are totally scripted.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Paul wrote:
Agree'd! soap opera... man if we knew it was a soap opera back in the day we wouldnt have had so much fun breaking out the wrestling moves and spending hundreds of hours playing those games... lol
Remember when we used to wrestle on the trampoline and if I was getting my ass kicked I'd bite people?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
it's 50-50 IMO.
the funny random reality shows are unscripted (like I Survived a Japanese Game Show for example)
but the other ones that are like "12 guys and only 1 girl, who will she choose?" are the ones that are totally scripted.
They should make it like "4 guys and one girl.. they all banged the chick.. who will be.. THE DADDY!?"
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
it's 50-50 IMO.
They should make it like "4 guys and one girl.. they all banged the chick.. who will be.. THE DADDY!?"

lol idk if i would want to win that prize
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
it's 50-50 IMO.

Hahaha! Well throw in that the daddy gets like 40 million dollars or sumthin then.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
it's 50-50 IMO.

Hahaha! Well throw in that the daddy gets like 40 million dollars or sumthin then.

o sweet
as long as i can say "ok, here's 10mil for child-support til it's 18, now leave me alone so i can roll in my cash while in the nude"
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 am

On the one episode of survivor the guy falls in the fire and out of the fuckin trees comes all these EMT's and they take him 10 feet into the bush and they have a whole camp setup with catered food and running water. There hardly stranded on an island
Back to top Go down
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
nerfy007

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
it's 50-50 IMO.

o sweet
as long as i can say "ok, here's 10mil for child-support til it's 18, now leave me alone so i can roll in my cash while in the nude"

Tony Danza would host itwith alyssa Milano and there would be this sexual tension.
Sweet
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 am

lol ever see that show evans stevens or w/e the episode they are stranded on the island and they have that whole set up just feet away... thats all I can think of when it comes to reality shows lol... just a big setup behind a wall lol
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 am

Quinktillius wrote:
On the one episode of survivor the guy falls in the fire and out of the fuckin trees comes all these EMT's and they take him 10 feet into the bush and they have a whole camp setup with catered food and running water. There hardly stranded on an island

Wasn;t that the year though that the one chicks hair was falling out cause they didn't ration their food out correctly, and then Jeff had to swoop in with a bag of rice. I'll give it to that survivor only cause the cute chick was losing big clumps of hair.

But there has been a couple of times when there has been an emergancy and the emt's are right there.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 pm

i love this year's survivor, simply because of the Smash player on there lmao
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 pm

fake! i can't even watch them. i've never watched survivor, big brother or any other crap like that.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 pm

the only reality show i like is keys to the VIP and that's because it's so funny watching some cocky asshole get shot down like this one time a guy was hitting on this girl saying "i know you want to giveme your number, what's stoppin ya?" and her boyfriend was right behind him XD
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

There was 1 time on the keys to the VIP where 1 guy tried to pick up this 1 chick and she gave him her wrong name and ignored him and said she was a lesbian and shit, then the second guy came in, hit on the exact same chick, she gave him her real name made out with him and everything, was funny, the guys upstairs were like "ohh boyy that second guy got game, came in scoop the chick the other guy got turned down with and pretty much had his way with her"
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 pm

OH MAN!!!! PWN3D!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Pwned indeed.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 am

Anybody else watching Big Brother this season? confused
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 am

PHAThand wrote:
No offense but Big Brother is 4 teh ghey.
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 am

Dukey wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
No offense but Big Brother is 4 teh ghey.

This

I'd rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spork
Back to top Go down
cmar070
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
cmar070

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

i'll second that. reality TV is only good if you feel like vegging out, losing IQ points, and realizing that you truly arent the most stupid person on the face of the planet...there will always be a ripped jock or a busty blond to make you feel a bit smarter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Shows   Reality Shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Shows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: