Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 am

We need YOU to help us test our live feed! As many of you may know on October 17th 2009 Blurrypron will be participating in the 24 Hour Live Video Gaming Marathon known as Extra Life. The goal of this event is to raise money for pediatric cancer. We need YOU to help us test out our Live Feed on Saturday September 12th, 2009. We will be doing a Live Podcast and there will be a Live Chat involved as well!

If you are interested in helping us out please head over to www.blurrypron.com the stream as well as a link will be provided at the top of our homepage!

Hope to see you there, Dukey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

sad i could not make it Sad
Back to top Go down
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
killatia

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:55 pm

PHAThand wrote:
Same here, but I was at a convention at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am

killatia wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
It's alright guys we're planning on having another when it works out for all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Nirreman
Octorok
Octorok
Nirreman

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
It's alright guys we're planning on having another when it works out for all of us.
YES!

but it better not air the same time as Nirreman & Friends D
Back to top Go down
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!
Jarhead666

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 am

Decent, i managed to return to the site days after the live reach around. ;(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!   HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!  BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! BLURRYPRON NEEDS YOU FOR A LIVE PODCAST EVENT SATURDAY SEPT 12TH!
Page 1 of 1