Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AMAZING GAME STORE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm

i was at a game store today and the owner is like a GOD! i was the only customer in there so he let me in the back room after we were talking for a bit and WOW! he has so much friggin stuff he blows handsome tom out of the water. he has every system and every accessory for every system. and he literally said to me that there are less than 1000 games left that he needs to have every video game ever made. i mean he has like 30 copies of dragon warrior (one of which i bought). like i look through a stack of NES games and i push a stack of 360 games outta the way and see 4 copies of dragon warrior at the bottom of the NES stack.

in short this guy has the biggest video game collection in the world (literally i saw the picture of the official biggest collection and this guy blows it outta the water).

anyways here's what i bought today:

Dragon Warrior (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Kung Fu (NES)
Rad Racer (NES)
Space Invaders (Atari 2600)

all for 32$
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 pm

5 Games for 32 bucks is a pretty decent purchase in my opinion. You'll have some fun with Dragon Warrior.. Just be ware of the Green Dagron
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Congratz dude! Thats some good shit you got! Dragon Warrior is fucking awesome and if you like it, be sure to pick up Dragon Warrior III, it's the prequel. Steer clear of DWII though, I'm currently working on a Final Review of it and you'll see why in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 am

yes mike i am aware of the green dagron

years ago i used to have all 4 of them on an emulator
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
yes mike i am aware of the green dagron

years ago i used to have all 4 of them on an emulator
Talk To The Hand emulation!
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm

i was 7 and i wanted free games gimme a break. i mean i had every NES game thats pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
killatia

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm

I once got $200 worth of video games for $50 at a store closing sale.. It was a mixture of nes, snes, genisis, and Japaneses games.

Then I found out that the owners of the closed store were selling all there retro games for a buck each at there house. Got like another 40 games from that deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING GAME STORE!!!   AMAZING GAME STORE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMAZING GAME STORE!!!
Page 1 of 1