Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?

Go down 
+8
TeekusChrist
Bubz
Finny
ShawnK
CanuckGamer
DanteElDiablo
Dukey
Mike
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:54 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
well if Igloo 2's not made yet, why would i bother watching it all if i have to go back and watch the second series when it's done?
MS IGLOO and IGLOO 2 are movies. They basically focus on the creation of the 1st UC mobile suits and aren't all that important. Start from MS Gundam and watch all of the UC, then the rest is up to you.. Zeta Gundam and Turn A Gundam are the best out of them all, but in order to enjoy Zeta Gundam you had to have watched MS Gundam, and to fully enjoy Turn A Gundam.. you haveta watch every Gundam series (except of course the CE and AD ones because they weren't made yet when Turn A Came out.).

Also, some people can't stomach Victory Gundam, Tomino(the creator of the UC Gundam series') went mentally insane while writing Victory.. and it shows. He had to postpone half of it while he got psychiatric help, then just said fuck it and wrote the last half while in a psyche ward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Finny wrote:
*boom* AHHHHHHH!!!!! MUH BRAINS!!!!!!!!
Yer telling me.. 80% of that information was from my memory.. then once it got into Gundam X I had to go to Wikipedia to make sure I was correct.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 pm

hahhaha alright, i'll see if i can get them and watch in that order.

what about all the like... SD gundams and other spin-offs? worth it, or not?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
hahhaha alright, i'll see if i can get them and watch in that order.

what about all the like... SD gundams and other spin-offs? worth it, or not?
The REAL SD Gundam shows are fuckin hilarious but don't watch them until you've gotten past Char's Counterattack, kuz they won't make sense...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Oh yeah, also watch umm.. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (dont watch the 1st one it's not nearly as good) and BOTH versions of Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm

i think i'm getting them tomorrow.
it'll be a weekend project to see how many seasons i can get get through lol
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Well each series is a minimum of 50 episodes, except the side stories like 08th MS Team. Personally I'd d/l 08th MS Team 1st, if you don't like it in it's simplicity, you won't like or get into the deep storyline of the main series'.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:07 pm

This is a really good Zeta Gundam video set to the opening theme to Gundam 00

The Psycho Gundams are sooo fucking awesome..
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Also, the american dubs for the Gundam series' are really good(i like them better than the jap voices). Just make sure u don't get the versions where Captain Bright is played by some british man.. that dub sucks. But ya, the same team of VA's that did Dragonball and DBZ(the 1st season) did the Gundam UC main characters' voices.

PS: Char is god.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

link to the downloads?
i can only find subs over here.
and of the dubs i can find, it's like 4 or 5 episodes and thats it
Back to top Go down
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 am

So did we establish the fact that this thread will reach.....

OVER NINE THOUSAND!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:07 am

Damn Rights it will XD I REcently finished Ayakashi... it was an ok series... kinda quick though >.> i'd suggest it if.. you've seen all the good stuff and are desperate to pass time XD

Since yesternight I've started Watching Nabari no Ou ... its a ninja one its pretty tasty. wish it was more action packed thought.

... its so hard to pick good animes... especially when i have to choose out of a group of OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!1111ONE
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:54 pm

ShawnK wrote:
Damn Rights it will XD I REcently finished Ayakashi... it was an ok series... kinda quick though >.> i'd suggest it if.. you've seen all the good stuff and are desperate to pass time XD

Since yesternight I've started Watching Nabari no Ou ... its a ninja one its pretty tasty. wish it was more action packed thought.

... its so hard to pick good animes... especially when i have to choose out of a group of OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!1111ONE

what kind of shows are you interested in?
i might be able to recommend a couple, or a few, or a LOT depending on your tastes.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 am

He watched Love Hina! HAHAHAHAHA oh wait so did I.. Embarassed BUT HE WATCHED LOVE HINA AGAIN!(the sequel series).
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 am

whats wrong with Hina? it's next on my list of things to watch after Minami-ke Okawari... i'll probably get to it tomorrow afternoon

watch School Days, it's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:10 pm

School days... as well as the Higurashi Series ( the one matching your sig) were Effed up XD EFFED UP I SAY!

>.> so im not watching EF ...which is also kinda effed up XD but not as much as those two psychopathic animes.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm

ShawnK wrote:
School days... as well as the Higurashi Series ( the one matching your sig) were Effed up XD EFFED UP I SAY!

>.> so im not watching EF ...which is also kinda effed up XD but not as much as those two psychopathic animes.
X'amd looks awesome. It's a PS3 exclusive anime, but of course you can already d/l the torrents haha.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:19 am

if you like psychological ones like the Higurashi series' then you might like Paranoia Agent, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, GitS:SAC: 2nd GiG (and all the movies), Karas (depending on how you get it, it might be broken into 6 episodes, 2 movies, or one LONG movie), Mononoke (the art style really threw me off... but its a good psych-thriller), Mushi-shi (a little more on the wierd side than freaky side), Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Deathnote (meh... the manga's better), Noein (yes, it's about a bunch 12 year old kids, but it's so AWESOME) and Black Lagoon (the most action packed anime i have ever seen so far).

more like School Days... well, depends on what you liked about it. the romance parts, or the "oh shit, he's gunna get fucked if she finds out" parts.
i dont really know a whole lot of other ones that fit the second description, but for the romance ones, i got a lot of suggestions as well.

Shakugan no Shana (my avvy = Shana... omg i love her) both seasons, the movie, and the OVAs
Zero no Tsukaima (same voice actress plays Louise as Shana, and i THINK Yuuji and Saito are the same voice actor as well). all three seasons (the third one is still being released... it's got 2 more episodes to go).
Clannad (it's beautiful. watch it)
FLCL (it's more of a WTF type show than anything else... and it's only 6 episodes long)
Planetes
Rozen Maiden (both season and the Overture OVAs)
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (it's a movie)
Voics of a Distant Star (my all time FAVORITE ova, ever. makes me cry each time i watch it....)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (yes, the episodes are SUPPOSED to be out of order. that's Haruhi's perspective of the show. watch them like that, then watch them again how they make sense, as that's Kyon's perspective)
Myself; Yourself (the ending sucked IMO)
Happiness! (simply because of Jun)
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Legann (while a LOT of people rant and rave about how amazing this show is, i personally hated it. although, Kamina is probably the most manly man you will ever possibly see)

basically anything from that list of stuff that i've seen is good. if anything sounds interesting to you, just ask and i can tell you about it.

long post is long

EDIT: wtf, when you preview a youtube video without the [youtube ] bbc code, it works, but when you post it, it's broken!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
if you like psychological ones like the Higurashi series' then you might like Paranoia Agent, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, GitS:SAC: 2nd GiG (and all the movies), Karas (depending on how you get it, it might be broken into 6 episodes, 2 movies, or one LONG movie), Mononoke (the art style really threw me off... but its a good psych-thriller), Mushi-shi (a little more on the wierd side than freaky side), Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Deathnote (meh... the manga's better), Noein (yes, it's about a bunch 12 year old kids, but it's so AWESOME) and Black Lagoon (the most action packed anime i have ever seen so far).

more like School Days... well, depends on what you liked about it. the romance parts, or the "oh shit, he's gunna get fucked if she finds out" parts.
i dont really know a whole lot of other ones that fit the second description, but for the romance ones, i got a lot of suggestions as well.

Shakugan no Shana (my avvy = Shana... omg i love her) both seasons, the movie, and the OVAs
Zero no Tsukaima (same voice actress plays Louise as Shana, and i THINK Yuuji and Saito are the same voice actor as well). all three seasons (the third one is still being released... it's got 2 more episodes to go).
Clannad (it's beautiful. watch it)
FLCL (it's more of a WTF type show than anything else... and it's only 6 episodes long)
Planetes
Rozen Maiden (both season and the Overture OVAs)
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (it's a movie)
Voics of a Distant Star (my all time FAVORITE ova, ever. makes me cry each time i watch it....)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (yes, the episodes are SUPPOSED to be out of order. that's Haruhi's perspective of the show. watch them like that, then watch them again how they make sense, as that's Kyon's perspective)
Myself; Yourself (the ending sucked IMO)
Happiness! (simply because of Jun)
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Legann (while a LOT of people rant and rave about how amazing this show is, i personally hated it. although, Kamina is probably the most manly man you will ever possibly see)

basically anything from that list of stuff that i've seen is good. if anything sounds interesting to you, just ask and i can tell you about it.

long post is long

EDIT: wtf, when you preview a youtube video without the [youtube ] bbc code, it works, but when you post it, it's broken!

Thanks for the tips :p i've seen a few of those already... i am curently waiting for the Zero no Tsukaima episodes and i was planning on taking up Clannad next :p however i was unable to do The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiy, didn't stand to well with me XD AS for school days... i truely did deserve it and found the end to be rather fitting, for the Male lead anyways (name has slipped my mind), i think i'll look into Shakugan no Shana it sounds familiar. i may google it right away XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:44 am

I'm still watching Turn A Gundam.. haven't had a lot of time to just sit down and watch it though.. I think im on episode 38 or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:07 am

ShawnK wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the tips :p i've seen a few of those already... i am curently waiting for the Zero no Tsukaima episodes and i was planning on taking up Clannad next :p however i was unable to do The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiy, didn't stand to well with me XD AS for school days... i truely did deserve it and found the end to be rather fitting, for the Male lead anyways (name has slipped my mind), i think i'll look into Shakugan no Shana it sounds familiar. i may google it right away XD

Clannad is SOO good, although i wish Fuko would have a bigger role later in the show...
and ya, Haruhi is like hit and miss with north american viewers, because of the way the episodes are scrambled.

and shana... omg, shana.
like, imagine the most kick-ass flaming-sword-wielding flat-chested tsundere ever and you might get a feel for her... then add in the part where she can slip into and take over another person's power of existance without anybody noticing, talk to a pendant that holds the power of a being so powerful it could explode the entire universe, slip through space un-noticed in Fuzetsu's, hide a 6 foot long katana inside a cloak thats like 4 feet long, instantly turn her hair from red to black simply by thinking it (not quite like dragonball z with the super saiya-jin, but close), AND be addicted to melon bread as well.
oh, and she destroys creatures that eat people's souls, while maintaining a healthy highschool life-stlye of kicking the teachers into the ground without even feeling a single bit of sympathy towards them.
(as you can see, i LOVE shana. i even downloaded like 7 or 8 themes for my phone of her lol)
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:02 am

omgwtfbbqh4x

watch Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.
first episode reminded me SOOO much of School Days.
second episode, at the end, was like "omf, wut?!? NO WAI!"

i'm honestly shaking because of it, it was such a shock.
12 more episodes and 4 OVAs left... i hope it keeps up this awesome-ness.
then again, Kick-Ass Anime Subs (they do mostly action/fighting/suspense shows, hence their name) picked it up, so it MUST be great all the way through.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 am

Just added Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien in my anime to watch sticky notes.. yay desktop tools XD

And I just Finished EF~ A Tale Of Memories. have you watched it? it was pretty good. its was a lot like school days for the first half. however there was no bloody murder XD more or less your typical sad pity story XD it was definately confusing to start too lol and it was a short 12 ep series. however there is rumor of a second season early october... i don't see much they can go on though so i think its a lie XD lolz i watched a series in a day again... well not the whole day only like 4 and a half hours of watching but you get the point >.>

So yes, off to Clannad next, starting tomorrow night :p should be a good time.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:45 am

i have ef, but the idiots who subtitled it didnt encode it correctly, so the subtitles stretch wayyy off screen in VLC player.
like, they'd be saying a long sentence, about as long as the above sentence is, and it'd probably only show about up to "idiots" and the rest just goes off screen.
i might have to re-download it sometime soon... like tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:05 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
i have ef, but the idiots who subtitled it didnt encode it correctly, so the subtitles stretch wayyy off screen in VLC player.
like, they'd be saying a long sentence, about as long as the above sentence is, and it'd probably only show about up to "idiots" and the rest just goes off screen.
i might have to re-download it sometime soon... like tomorrow lol.
The Turn A Gundam I have does that some times, but it's usually only a letter or sumthin. It'll say sumthin like "o are you here for business? I thought no" so it's usually obvious. Also, I'm not on episode 38 in on episode like 28, haha. Loran's been entrusted to hide the nukes they accidentally dug up(and exploded some of). Now he's noticing that the people he was with when the nuke went off are all getting thirsty more than anybody else and that's the 1st sign of radiation poisoning.

Last edited by Dukey on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?   Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Vegeta.. what does the scouter say about his power level?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next