Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grab your popcorn!

Go down 
+12
Paul
nerfy007
KittySparkles
melamiekazz
BrownMike
Finny
ShawnK
Quinktillius
Bubz
Dukey
CanuckGamer
Mike
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm

I caught The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button on saturday. Epic drama movie. Theres a couple laughs to be had but all in all its amazing.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:04 am

Paul wrote:
Is that on dvd? i dont keep track of movies, dont watch them unless im at kayla's and havnt been there for a while

i don't remember it hitting dvd yet. but it shouldn't be too much longer
Back to top Go down
Farmboy Kenny
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Farmboy Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Saw Taken last week, quite awesome, except for the unbearable first half hour.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 pm

mall cop and gran torino are some of my favorite movies of alltime.

i saw fired up last night. it was HILARIOUS! can't wait for watchmen.
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Just came back from seeing Watchmen

Wow......just, wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 pm

yeah I saw Watchmen on Friday, soo good. Very dark though, and lots of blue nakedness. But yeah I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

watchmen was amazing, i thought they did a great job keeping it true to the book deffinitely a must see
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

and doc manhattan is always naked haha thats just how he rolls.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

i still need to see that
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 am

Watchmen > The Dark Knight

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Bubz wrote:
and doc manhattan is always naked haha thats just how he rolls.
Well.. I haven't seen it yet but 'blue' and 'naked' tells me who IM going to be for Halloween next year!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:56 pm

watched a few movies these last little while, um paul blart mall cop, hilarous show, um we've watched fast and furious, super sweet movie nice vehicles and fun all around to watch.. and last wolverines origins, well worth the watch i think, this friday or maybe saturday star trek! pretty excited, might just go there the first opening night so i can see all the trekkies, would be pretty fun to see everyone dress up to realize the movie has like nothing to do with the old movies heh
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:52 pm

i was watching shaun of the dead a few days ago. such an awesome movie. even better than hot fuzz!
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Oh Shaun of the Dead is sooo super funny. I watched Enchanted again, I love it, the breaking out into song is so fun.
More importantly I have started watching the Turner Classic Movie channel, as there is not much else on. There is some amazing movies, if any of you have access to this channel watch it. I watched this amazing Swedish film, that is apparently on the top whatever list of movies you have to see, its called Persona, its a little weird (okay really weird) but amazing, just a warning though it is all in Swedish so get ready to read.
But all of these movies are so different, and the endings are crazy in some of them, they did not seem to be the blockbuster equation movies that we get now.
So yeah check this out, or just go get some of these old ones. I highly recommend From Here to Eternity, Burt Lancaster and Frank Sinatra, its about Pearl Harbor, much better than the Ben Affleck one, especially the part when Sinatra gets called a Wop.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Soooo.... I just wasted however many minutes of my life watching Twilight...srsly...I figured what the hell I'll see what all the hype is about right...wtf was I thinking. I see how it is okay in its own right, and I have heard from some people (who I highly respect their book choices and (recommendations) how the books aren't that bad...if your a f-ing 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! This is my problem with it, the fact that girls in college are walking around with Edward buttons and backpacks...ug and worst of all the tshirt that says I heart boys that sparkle. Sorry for the rant.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:18 am

Boo twilight. Ive yet to subject myself to that torutre.

Instead i watched UP in 3D a few hours ago. i likesed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Soooo.... I just wasted however many minutes of my life watching Twilight...srsly...I figured what the hell I'll see what all the hype is about right...wtf was I thinking. I see how it is okay in its own right, and I have heard from some people (who I highly respect their book choices and (recommendations) how the books aren't that bad...if your a f-ing 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! This is my problem with it, the fact that girls in college are walking around with Edward buttons and backpacks...ug and worst of all the tshirt that says I heart boys that sparkle. Sorry for the rant.
Sounds excruciatingly lame! I'll make sure to never put myself through that. Actually a few months ago Bubz n I did a reach around about how Vampire moves are all lame love stories for 13 year old girls. All Vampire movies suck except the ones made by John Carpenter and Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 am

OMG so I know that most people have seen Grease, I have, no biggie. But on Saturday night I saw it in the Drive-In!! In Sylvan lake they had a screen set up at Wal-mart, by far the coolest thing ever. So if anyone has a bunch of money they should open a drive in so I can go all the time. However, I see why bench seats were way more popular, and I do not like big trucks. But still super cool experience.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Shutter Island was amazing and Cop Out was pretty damn funny, i mean the very first thing in the movie is the song No Sleep 'til Brooklyn, That's how you start a movie!
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Dukey wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:
Sounds excruciatingly lame! I'll make sure to never put myself through that. Actually a few months ago Bubz n I did a reach around about how Vampire moves are all lame love stories for 13 year old girls. All Vampire movies suck except the ones made by John Carpenter and Nosferatu.
and don't forget about Daybreakers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab your popcorn!   Grab your popcorn! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab your popcorn!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: