Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh those Stupid Injuries.

Go down 
+2
Paul
KittySparkles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Oh those Stupid Injuries. Empty
PostSubject: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:17 pm

So this topic comes about because last night while putting up curtains with my Mom, the drill fell on my toe and a little on my foot. First lets say congrats for me for putting up curtains, they are even level and in studs (go me) but yeah I am now wearing sandals outside (still not to warm outside) and in large amounts of pain, and praying this does not get infected (not a lot of blood but a huge gash on my toe none the less)

So here I give it to you, what are those stupid things you have done to yourself, that has caused great pain, that you really do not like to tell people...or you do, all to there own attention grabbing.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Gratz on putting up curtains! I always have cuts on me from something so to many to put up lol
Back to top Go down
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!
Jarhead666

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Last year i decided to go for a walk in the woods, there's a steep hill on either side with a river in the middle, it had rained the night before so it was very muddy, on my way down i slipped tumbled about 30 or so feet and fell headfirst into the river.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 pm

aw man i remember you told me about that. ouch

last year i was playing soccer at school and me and some girl went to kick the ball, we both kicked very hard, unfortunately i got the ball first, anyways i kicked the ball and she missed and kicked me in the leg with all her might wearing pretty hard shoes. it broke my tibia.

and nobody give me crap about having weak bones because i drink 4 tall glasses of milk per day at least
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

need to eat some meat and work out so your not such a skinny sob, drinking milk in all reality doesnt do you much till your older when you actually need it
Back to top Go down
ihatepeace22
King Slime
King Slime
ihatepeace22

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

shadap, i do eat meat, in fact i just had chicken for supper today and i go to the gym every single lunch period at school
Back to top Go down
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!
Jarhead666

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm

lol I'm a fucking vegetarian and that wouldn't of broke my bones.

It's NOT the meat it's the protein.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:09 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
aw man i remember you told me about that. ouch

last year i was playing soccer at school and me and some girl went to kick the ball, we both kicked very hard, unfortunately i got the ball first, anyways i kicked the ball and she missed and kicked me in the leg with all her might wearing pretty hard shoes. it broke my tibia.

and nobody give me crap about having weak bones because i drink 4 tall glasses of milk per day at least
I've had that happen to me before (not the bone breaking though), hurts like a bitch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:41 pm

yeah.

in fact on sidescrolers once i asked a question if they had ever broken a bone and they answered it. you may remember. my name was mr. nintendo on that as well
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am

I hit my toe on the stupid bed frame leg, I am sure that I am not the only person to do this, nor is this the first time, it hurts every time, but yet it still seems to happen, Has this happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:07 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
I hit my toe on the stupid bed frame leg, I am sure that I am not the only person to do this, nor is this the first time, it hurts every time, but yet it still seems to happen, Has this happened to you?
Oh my god, that's quite possibly the most painful way to stub your toe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Jarhead666 wrote:
lol I'm a fucking vegetarian and that wouldn't of broke my bones.

It's NOT the meat it's the protein.
how are you 100% sure? the point im trying to get across is that we BOTH tried to crank the ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh those Stupid Injuries.   Oh those Stupid Injuries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh those Stupid Injuries.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: