Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need to move.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

So i'm stuck in dewberry and i fucking hate it, i wanna be back in lloyd but i cant. so does anyone like know someone who needs someone to live with? i dont relaly need much. i learnt i function great with jsuta bed microwave and a bathroom. fuck the kitchen. i've even learnt to live without the whole bed thing.. I just need to get back into lloyd so.. HELP!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm

lol, i can call up a few friends see if they need roommates, havnt talked to anyone from there for a while now so gonna be a bit, and i know whatcha mean about learning to live without stuff lol, as long as i got my truck and a place to shit and shower you dont really need anything else
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm

nah the whole friends thing doesn't work. im gonna have to just murder a family and take their home i gues..
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm

no don't do that. then you'll be guilty everytime you walk in the door
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:00 pm

lol, no friends want roommates anyways so your sol here, just go find a abanded or over priced place thats been on the market for a few months and go live there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need to move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to move.   I need to move. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to move.
Page 1 of 1