Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic

Go down 
+4
killatia
Paul
mr.n1nt3nd0
Dukey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Favorite Era
Anno Domini (Gundam 00)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Universal Century (Core Series including MS Gundam, Zeta Gundam, F-91, and many, many more)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Future Century (G Gundam)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
After Colony (Zero Mission, Gundam Wing, Endless Waltz)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
After War (Gundam X)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Correct Century (Turn A Gundam)
Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cosmic Era ( Gundam SEED, Destiny, Astray, and Stargazer)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 am

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
yeah i heard those were the two best PS2 gundam games but i wanted to be more sure
I've also heard that Zeonic Front is REALLY good, but I've yet to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

ill check that out too and i saw footage of federation vs. zeon and it looks like it plays just like journey to jaburo
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
ill check that out too and i saw footage of federation vs. zeon and it looks like it plays just like journey to jaburo
No Fed vs Zeon has a VERY unique control scheme.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 am

oh, it just looked like it then
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

the only gundam game i have played is endless duel on the super nintendo it was a pretty cool fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am

PHAThand wrote:
the only gundam game i have played is endless duel on the super nintendo it was a pretty cool fighting game.
If you liked Endless Duel and you're a fan of SEED definately give Gundam SEED Battle Assault on the GBA a try. Also the Battle Assault games on the PS1 and 2 are really good too, but like I said, only if you liked Endless Duel or are a fighting game fan. Battle Assault 2 on the PS1 is probly the best outa these.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 am

Dukey wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
If you liked Endless Duel and you're a fan of SEED definately give Gundam SEED Battle Assault on the GBA a try. Also the Battle Assault games on the PS1 and 2 are really good too, but like I said, only if you liked Endless Duel or are a fighting game fan. Battle Assault 2 on the PS1 is probly the best outa these.
that is good to know i will have to give it a run
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 pm

So i've pretty much seen every Gundam show now. I've only got to finish watching Victory Gundam and a few of the newer ones like MS IGLOO 2(which I'm currently watching) and Gundam Unicorn (which I'm curently waiting for them to finish making the 2nd episode). Once I'm done watching Unicorn I'm planning on doing a revised 10 Best Gundam Series' video. Also Gundam Unicorn Episode 1 is finally out on Bluray and it is FUCKING awesome!! Sadly it's an OVA series so it's only 6 episodes long but each episode is a direct to Bluray 1 hour epic. I'm planning on making a video review of the 1st episode so be looking forward to that. The reason that I still haven't really posted anything new is because I DO have my editting software back, but I can't seem to find the software that uploads the footage off my camera.

Anyways I'm still debating wether I should force myself to watch Seed Destiny and G-Savior so I can at least say I've seen ALL the Gundam shows. I've also read the 6 book Manga Crossbone Gundam which actually takes place directly after the Gundam F-91 movie. I found Crossbone to be FAR better than F-91 and it might even make my top 10.
Back to top Go down
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Dukey wrote:
So i've pretty much seen every Gundam show now. I've only got to finish watching Victory Gundam and a few of the newer ones like MS IGLOO 2(which I'm currently watching) and Gundam Unicorn (which I'm curently waiting for them to finish making the 2nd episode). Once I'm done watching Unicorn I'm planning on doing a revised 10 Best Gundam Series' video. Also Gundam Unicorn Episode 1 is finally out on Bluray and it is FUCKING awesome!! Sadly it's an OVA series so it's only 6 episodes long but each episode is a direct to Bluray 1 hour epic. I'm planning on making a video review of the 1st episode so be looking forward to that. The reason that I still haven't really posted anything new is because I DO have my editting software back, but I can't seem to find the software that uploads the footage off my camera.

Anyways I'm still debating wether I should force myself to watch Seed Destiny and G-Savior so I can at least say I've seen ALL the Gundam shows. I've also read the 6 book Manga Crossbone Gundam which actually takes place directly after the Gundam F-91 movie. I found Crossbone to be FAR better than F-91 and it might even make my top 10.
Don't bother with G-savior, it suck. Even Yoshiyuki Tomino, co-creator of Gundam, even hates the movie. Do yourself a favor and skip it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:09 am

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:

Don't bother with G-savior, it suck. Even Yoshiyuki Tomino, co-creator of Gundam, even hates the movie. Do yourself a favor and skip it.
Tomino also didn't like Seed Destiny and was extremely happy about Gundam 00 because it made his creation awesome again. It takes a LOT to get something out of that big of a rut (Seed, Seed Destiny). But if I want to see every Gundam show i've gotta watchem. Luckily I saw Seed when I was in high school so I don't haveta watch that shit ever again.

Is G-Savior actually extremely shitty, or just cheesy-shitty?
Back to top Go down
killatia
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 am

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:

Tomino also didn't like Seed Destiny and was extremely happy about Gundam 00 because it made his creation awesome again. It takes a LOT to get something out of that big of a rut (Seed, Seed Destiny). But if I want to see every Gundam show i've gotta watchem. Luckily I saw Seed when I was in high school so I don't haveta watch that shit ever again.

It was a Canadian made film so somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 pm

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:

It was a Canadian made film so somewhere in the middle.
Canadian made films are the BEST! Like Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, haha!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 am

lol canadians! i ended up giving the gundam seed fighting games for the gameboy advance a play. they were pretty good but i still prefer endless duel for both the gundams and the playing style. for some reason it feels like the seed games left some stuff out even though the gameboy advance should have as much ability as the super nintendo did. still worth playing though.
Back to top Go down
killatia
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

PHAThand wrote:
lol canadians! i ended up giving the gundam seed fighting games for the gameboy advance a play. they were pretty good but i still prefer endless duel for both the gundams and the playing style. for some reason it feels like the seed games left some stuff out even though the gameboy advance should have as much ability as the super nintendo did. still worth playing though.
I have the actual Japanese Super Famicom Cartridge of Gundam Wings Endless Duel.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 am

killatia wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
I have the actual Japanese Super Famicom Cartridge of Gundam Wings Endless Duel.
That's friggin awesome! Didja just remove the tabs from your SNES or do you have a Super Famicom?
Back to top Go down
killatia
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
That's friggin awesome! Didja just remove the tabs from your SNES or do you have a Super Famicom?
I have a Retro Duo, a thrid party gaming systems that plays both nes and super nes games. Its also region free so you can play any nes and super nes games from any countries (though you'll still need a converter if you want to play and Japanese famicom games)
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:12 pm

killatia wrote:
Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
I have a Retro Duo, a thrid party gaming systems that plays both nes and super nes games. Its also region free so you can play any nes and super nes games from any countries (though you'll still need a converter if you want to play and Japanese famicom games)
Ahh thas cool! Apparently the new dude at work is big into Gundam as well. He doesn't like Gundam X though *shakes fist*! Although he DOES agree with me that Gundam started going downhill with the release of Wing.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am

any news on when episode 2 of unicorn is coming out?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:36 am

Episode 2 of Unicorn has been out for awhile now and Episode 3 is out everywhere but freaking Canada! Fuckin Bandai closed it's Canadian store so I haveta wait until amazon or someone on eBay decides to sell it.
I've currently been Gundam Marathoning like EVERY weekend with my good pal Finny. We're currently on Double Zeta Gundam.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:19 am

lol i still have not seen episode 2! i need to find it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic   Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blurrypron's Official Gundam Topic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3