Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Record Breaking Month!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

Record Breaking Month!!! Empty
PostSubject: Record Breaking Month!!!   Record Breaking Month!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 pm

We're getting very close to the 4000 hits mark this month. This would be the most hits since the websites initial launch.

As of right now(Feb 17th/2009 @ 12:47pm), We're sitting at about 3500 hits.

If we can push that number to, and above, 4000.. We'll create one of the best "record-breaker" videos to date. And no this won't be me playing with my actionfigures and dukey screaming like Vegeta, no no no.

This will be epic

SO! How can you help?

Tell all your friends, your family, your moms and dads, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas, great gam gams, old uncle ron who always smells like liquor and cigars, that crazy old lady down the street who has the unique smell of cat food, your crazy cousin walt who has a cat stuck in his ass, your cat that walt stuck in his ass, and everybody you can find and send them to www.blurrypron.com

Great things are on the horizon and you all help us to become a better community and website.

Thanks for all your support so far and look forward to more!!

~Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Record Breaking Month!!!   Record Breaking Month!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 am

WE'VE DONE IT! We're currently sitting at 4070 hits this month and there's still about 1 week of month to go! Great work everyone, now we must come up with a spaztastic 'record-breaker' video! I can't thank you guys enough seriously we're going up every month and it's all because of you guys!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Record Breaking Month!!!   Record Breaking Month!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 am

HOOOOOLLLLYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKuh! Not only did we beat our old record already but we threw it at the ground, stomped it out, then took a huge greasy SHIT on it! This month we have over 5700 hits!! You guys fucking ROCK!!

In other less excitable news, my PC has finally reached the end of it's once prosperous life. Meaning guess who cant render or edit videos properly anymore! I'm pooling together whatever cash I can muster to get a new PC built, but this means there's going to be a delay on some of my shows. I should be able to still Render Renters or Buyers and 10 Best Episodes, but anything that involves live footage crashes my computer instantly. Mad

The 1st half of the behind the scenes video has been completed but it can't be rendered on my current PC. I'll keep on editing what I can, but that doesn't exactly help you guys to see it since nothing can get rendered. I apologize for the setbacks, but I'm hoping to get some family help and get nix for my b-day(I'm not big on B-Days anyways).

To end on a good note, I'm going to be putting episodes of each series that aren't on their respective pages(and won't be until the new website's up) in their shows' forum topic. So be sure to check out some back episodes now that you can!

-Dukey
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Record Breaking Month!!!   Record Breaking Month!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! FRIGGIN AWESOME. i gotta hand it to ya, you guys rock. one of my top 5 fav websites on the ENTIRE internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record Breaking Month!!!   Record Breaking Month!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Record Breaking Month!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: