Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What grinds your gears?

Go down 
+7
PHAThand
cmar070
SaiyaPrincess18
BoboTheMonkey
Dukey
mr.n1nt3nd0
Chotchy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chotchy
The Nut Commander!
The Nut Commander!

What grinds your gears? Empty
PostSubject: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Chotch here and if you listen to me on the reach around, i hate a lot of shit... and i know im not alone... if anyone else hates anything with a fiery vengance, let me know and maybe that will be the next chotch of the week, later bliznatches
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 am

i'll tell you what grinds my gears, people who are addicted to facebook,myspace, hip-hop, rap, and people who are constantly texting on their cells
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
i'll tell you what grinds my gears, people who are addicted to facebook,myspace, hip-hop, rap, and people who are constantly texting on their cells
I'll second that motion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 pm

I hate that games are released, and then a DLC pack is available the next day. Would it have killed you to add the content into the game if it was created in time.

Also, I HATE Microsoft Points - Why can't I just use real currency like on the PSN so that I know EXACTLY how much I'm paying...things just seem so damn expensive on XBL!
Back to top Go down
SaiyaPrincess18
Rick Roller
Rick Roller
SaiyaPrincess18

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:09 pm

People who smell bad! OMFG unless you have a good reason like... maybe you just went to the gym, then wear pit stick or perfume! ahhh! there is NOTHING worse than sitting behind a smelly fuck on the bus, and they smell like dirty sweaty ass crack and balls! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiyanPrincess18
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 pm

CD-i because it butchered zelda and mario
Back to top Go down
Chotchy
The Nut Commander!
The Nut Commander!

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:50 pm

What else do you hate... there has to be more, if not.... then i hate you all more than i already do....

PS: BALLS
Back to top Go down
cmar070
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
cmar070

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

wow...this topic died out fast...and there are SOO many things that drive me nuts!!!

- people who can't fuckin drive
- moms who bring their screaming babies to the doctor's office (i'm there because i'm sick, you inconsiderate bitches, and your screaming child isnt helping)
- DDR...and anyone who likes DDR
- people who lower their ugly trucks
- and, finally, i detest people who think they know how to play the bagpipes, but really don't
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

cmar070 wrote:
wow...this topic died out fast...and there are SOO many things that drive me nuts!!!

- people who can't fuckin drive
- moms who bring their screaming babies to the doctor's office (i'm there because i'm sick, you inconsiderate bitches, and your screaming child isnt helping)
- DDR...and anyone who likes DDR
- people who lower their ugly trucks
- and, finally, i detest people who think they know how to play the bagpipes, but really don't
nice picks i would like to add people who take their babies to the movies. heck just babies in public are chotchy to me.
Back to top Go down
Chotchy
The Nut Commander!
The Nut Commander!

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Good work on the anger, make sure to tune into this weekend reacharound as i touch on your rage. Keep the hate coming dick cheese burgers.
Back to top Go down
Jawshy
Octorok
Octorok
Jawshy

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I hate when you go into the shower, lather yourself up with soap, and then BAM! freezing cold water.
Back to top Go down
cmar070
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
cmar070

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 am

i HATE people who try to have a conversation with me through text message ON MY CELL PHONE! the reason i HAVE a cell phone is so that you douchbags can CALL me on it. so if you have something important to say, FUCKIN CALL!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm

i hate dial up internet
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

PHAThand wrote:
i hate dial up internet

That still exists?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 pm

BoboTheMonkey wrote:
PHAThand wrote:
i hate dial up internet

That still exists?
Rotflmao! My grandma rocks dial-up and yes.. it's pretty friggin sad...
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:28 am

i live on a farm and my mom wont let us get satellite internet so i have dial-up. it sucks hard
Back to top Go down
The Nasty One
The Balls Are Inert...
The Balls Are Inert...

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

SaiyaPrincess18 wrote:
People who smell bad! OMFG unless you have a good reason like... maybe you just went to the gym, then wear pit stick or perfume! ahhh! there is NOTHING worse than sitting behind a smelly fuck on the bus, and they smell like dirty sweaty ass crack and balls! lol
people who go shopping and stink make me remind them to pick up some soap.
Back to top Go down
The Nasty One
The Balls Are Inert...
The Balls Are Inert...

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 am

Douchebags who bring thier filthy dogs to the beach and let them harass people. Fucking dickwads stay home! People who walk around with snakes or monkeys for no other reason than to attention whore. Look at me! I have a snake! Also guitartards who do the same.
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 pm

The Nasty One wrote:
Douchebags who bring thier filthy dogs to the beach and let them harass people. Fucking dickwads stay home! People who walk around with snakes or monkeys for no other reason than to attention whore. Look at me! I have a snake! Also guitartards who do the same.
even worse is when their dogs poop on the beach, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

I hate it when people turn left into your car while you're driving through an intersection... fucking North Battleford drivers!
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I hate when I fart and it doesn't stink. I feel ripped off when that happens
Back to top Go down
Jawshy
Octorok
Octorok
Jawshy

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Mike wrote:

I think I laughed more than I should have. What grinds your gears? 602769
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Mike wrote:
That shit is the metaphor of my LYFE! Gonk
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I hate when i try to fart and i shit myself... I would rather have a non smelling fart than pants full of shit.... thats the metaphor for my lyfe
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:00 am

Bubz wrote:
I hate when i try to fart and i shit myself... I would rather have a non smelling fart than pants full of shit.... thats the metaphor for my lyfe
lol! this is why i miss bubz! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What grinds your gears?   What grinds your gears? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What grinds your gears?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Blurrypron Theatre-
Jump to: