Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)

Go down 
+8
KittySparkles
ShawnK
Finny
Bubz
MrLongDonJohnson
Dukey
Paul
Mike
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 pm

So what did you get this year? List it and talk about it

Mikes newly acquired stuff:

NES with 2 controllers and Zapper, SMB/Duck Hunt and Legend of Zelda (To which I've also purchased RC Pro Am and Metroid from ebay.)
PJ Pants
2 Tshirts that don't fit
$120 cash
Back Scratchaaaa
Shweet Pimpin Watch (Nixon "The Player" in all black)
Beard Trimmer
Volcom Zipper hoodie
Choco Orange
Darkly Dreaming Dexter (Book)
Step Brothers DVD
PS3 Bluetooth BluRay remote
Shweet USB based charger for mp3 players/phones/etc
Toaster Oven

Moar waiting for me from GF's parents when I get home

What about you peoples?

Last edited by Mike on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:18 pm

I love moose poop in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Paul wrote:
I love moose poop in my mouth
That's more than I've gotten so far.
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:47 pm

i got an FR hoodie and helly hansen gloves. uhm... i got a blanket...and a microwave! that's like it. the FR hoodie pwns. has my name on it.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Actually, now that u mention it i DID get that AWESOME Fatal Fury hat that Terry Bogard wears!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:39 pm

i got a capo for my guitar, flight of the conchords cd, a hoody,shirt, digital camera, some dvds, guitar strings, some cash... i think that is it, hit up boxing day today and got some movies as well, that was neato
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Here goes..
Valkyria Chronicles
tons of socks
a bunnyhug
a jacket
King of Fighters Collection - The Orochi Saga for mah PSP
Rocket Slime (thanks to Shawn's gift card)
X-Men Legends 2
Double Dragon
Life- Force
All 4 Kiss Icons Albums
Little Big Planet
Art of Fighting Collection(I do not recommend this series.. and here I thought SNK could do no wrong)
Face To Face Shoot The Moon Greatest Hits Album
Clutch's Beale Street To Oblivion Album
Zeta VS Double Zeta Gundam
that Fatal Fury hat that Terry Bogard wears
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for mah PSP
and I think thas it.. oh yeah, i got this gay red scarf from my grandma, WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Finny
Octorok
Octorok
Finny

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 pm

hey merry late christmas and happy late new years guys.
this is my sweet/not so sweet haul from xmas

coat
sonic unleashed (360)
bottle of rye >_>
socks
pj pants
Duma key (book)
40" tv
chocolate (lots)
filing cabinet
blankets
aaaannnddd..... moved into a new bigger apartment just before xmas

ya, that's about it, not much really. anyways hope you guys had a good one
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 am

You got a new bigger apartment?! need another roommate to keep jess happy while your away? erm i mean... to sit on your couch as you pay for my rent?! I MEAN!! to have a place to stay for abit.. ya that 1
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 am

enough fucking gift cards to help buy meh a 360 for mah room and move out XD ad a ps3 also made its way into mah house
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh I like this post.
Umm, I got a a trip to the coast from my Dad for reading week including money to spend out there.
Lots of Gift Cards, My one friend and I decided to buy tickets to the ballet instead of xmas and bday gifts, very excited. a little zen garden, monies (yay!), beautiful photos from my sister-in-law that she took, tuque and mitts with a skull and cross bones on them (my mom doesn't like them, but I tell her they are so I look bad ass and no body will jump me) SHOES!! they are really pretty, an Oiler's scarf, some xmas decorations, a book I have been waiting for, wii fit (it is sooo much fun), a hand made stain glass dragonfly from Hawaii (and its blue, I love my Mommy), a friends picture frame, I went boxing day shopping and got soem shirts adn a really cute little dress and the cutest pencil skirt, and all sorts of goodies in the 5, yes 5 stockings that I had over this Christmas. And that is about it, althoguh I have yet to see my Dad since he got back from Maui, so I imagine there are more. So yeah that is it, If anyone wants to send me a pair of shoes for Christmas let me know, I'm still accepting Christmas gifts, lol.
I hope everyone had a good holiday and that your families didn;t drive you too crazy.
Merry Wintereenmas to you all now!!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Oh I like this post.
Umm, I got a a trip to the coast from my Dad for reading week including money to spend out there.
Lots of Gift Cards, My one friend and I decided to buy tickets to the ballet instead of xmas and bday gifts, very excited. a little zen garden, monies (yay!), beautiful photos from my sister-in-law that she took, tuque and mitts with a skull and cross bones on them (my mom doesn't like them, but I tell her they are so I look bad ass and no body will jump me) SHOES!! they are really pretty, an Oiler's scarf, some xmas decorations, a book I have been waiting for, wii fit (it is sooo much fun), a hand made stain glass dragonfly from Hawaii (and its blue, I love my Mommy), a friends picture frame, I went boxing day shopping and got soem shirts adn a really cute little dress and the cutest pencil skirt, and all sorts of goodies in the 5, yes 5 stockings that I had over this Christmas. And that is about it, althoguh I have yet to see my Dad since he got back from Maui, so I imagine there are more. So yeah that is it, If anyone wants to send me a pair of shoes for Christmas let me know, I'm still accepting Christmas gifts, lol.
I hope everyone had a good holiday and that your families didn;t drive you too crazy.
Merry Wintereenmas to you all now!!
Lol.. Wii Fit.. To learn the error of your ways Miss KittySparkles.. you must now be forced to watch this:
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:52 pm

LMAO...that was awesome, both of them. I agree that the ppl that think that all they need is wii fit to lose wweight have some serious problems, but what i really like it for is that it tracks everyhting and there is a place that i can put the excercise that I do out side in it, and I like the balance game that I am a penguin. The it is fun though, well some of them, I do none of the strength or the yoga, I do that on my own, but i love the ski jump and the penguin game.
I do laugh though at how much stock ppl put in the BMI, which takes into account your height and weight only, it is really stupid, but hey I do like wii fit and you guys can all go suck it!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:15 am

wii= fail >.> and a fun puntable object. tahtis the only system banned from this household XD and of course the N-gage >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 am

ShawnK wrote:
wii= fail >.> and a fun puntable object. tahtis the only system banned from this household XD and of course the N-gage >.>
Is that the 'phone' that you hold to your head like a taco?
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 am

that only losers buy XD or maybe mexicans then >.>
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Well folks, it's fuckin X-Men Day and it's time for all of you to share with us what Xavier put under YOUR X-Men tree this year! I got Wolfenstein for mah PS3, a Slime Night plushie, a battery back-up surge protector, annd.. socks and $50!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:57 am

i never got all that much either. i got super mario bros wii though which is what i really wanted along with call of duty 4 for the wii. do not laugh, lol! it is very fun really they did a good job!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

I was pleased with my christmas haul

I got a new leather wallet which i needed badly
a new electric razor with a fuck load of different tops for different stuff which i also needed
chocolates
some body wash and stuff like that
some clothes
and the big one were a 1 TB external hard drive and also a retro duo system so i can play NES and SNES games and i got Metal Gear for NES and Super Mario World and Paperboy 2 for SNES, and i think thats pretty much it, eh oh!
Back to top Go down
FRED
cockboy
cockboy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm

60GB PS3, MGS3 Subsistence (PS2), Mirror's Edge (PS3), Dead Space Extraction (Wii), MGS4 Limited Edition (PS3), Mother (Famicom), $20 Gamestop giftcard, 6ft HDMI cable, money, and SOCOM: Confrontation (courtesy of Teh Pwn Shop! Not really a christmas present but my mother stole it thinking it was something else she had ordered for me and I didn't get it till Christmas. lol)

I didn't get that pet duck I wanted though. D:
Back to top Go down
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
killatia

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm

New Super Mario bros. Wii
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Wolfenstines
$100, which I spend mostly on games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Nirreman
Octorok
Octorok
Nirreman

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 am

A Bunch of clothes, a bunch of chocolates, and last but not least, a 32gb iPod Touch. God I love that machine.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 pm

killatia wrote:
Wolfenstines
Are you liking Wolfenstein? I'm fuckin loving it despite all the nay-sayers. The only 'flaw' with the game are that the graphics are just a little better than PS2 graphics, but graphics mean next to nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
killatia
killatia

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Dukey wrote:
killatia wrote:
Wolfenstines
Are you liking Wolfenstein? I'm fuckin loving it despite all the nay-sayers. The only 'flaw' with the game are that the graphics are just a little better than PS2 graphics, but graphics mean next to nothing to me.
I haven't had the chance to play the game yet, but im planing on hitting it up real soon. I can;t wait to kill me some Nazis!

Edit: Im thinking about doing a review of this game too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)   2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Xmas Haul Thread! (1st Year's Included!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next