Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Empty
PostSubject: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:19 pm

Well.. I'm not sure if th e title is true, I'd haveta get the others in here to confirm but all I know is it is 1:19 PM and I am drunk as FUCK!!! Innis & Gunn is my beer of choice, what is yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:19 pm

i would have to say canadian is my beer of choice... im a simple guy i dont need these fancy beers, other than canadian, mgd and corona
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 pm

My favorite would haveta be narrowed down to 4 kinds of beer: Innis & Gunn, Heineken, Coors, and Keiths. I can't stand the taste of Canadian, Pilsner or Budweiser.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

Innis & Gunn tastes like honey crappers, i still have 1 in my fridge slowly dieing of old age~ soon to be dumped down the sink... beer is sick, it makes the acid in my stomach go over the normal limit so im sick for a week.. ill take a rum/rye/whiskey/anything hard alcohol and coke or bailey's anyday
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:18 am

Paul wrote:
Innis & Gunn tastes like honey crappers, i still have 1 in my fridge slowly dieing of old age~ soon to be dumped down the sink... beer is sick, it makes the acid in my stomach go over the normal limit so im sick for a week.. ill take a rum/rye/whiskey/anything hard alcohol and coke or bailey's anyday
Bailey's is what 40 year old women with no friends drink.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:17 am

Dukey wrote:
My favorite would haveta be narrowed down to 4 kinds of beer: Innis & Gunn, Heineken, Coors, and Keiths. I can't stand the taste of Canadian, Pilsner or Budweiser.

How about Labatt Light? XD
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey wrote:

How about Labatt Light? XD
Fucking Pizza Slut... Mad
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 pm

screw that you ever drink baileys, its so good, go buy some and try it
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Dukey wrote:

Coors light ... isnt that what 16 year old boys drink? hahaha sorry i had to, baileys is good you cant argue that
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Bubz wrote:
Dukey wrote:

Coors light ... isnt that what 16 year old boys drink? hahaha sorry i had to, baileys is good you cant argue that
Sure is.. when you're 40 years old, single, your children don't live with you anymore, and you happen to have no friends!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Dukey wrote:

Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:09 am

i was wonder why my balls are wrinkly and old.. is it 2047 already? and how many kids do i have do you remember... i must have that Alzheimer’s disease
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 am

Paul wrote:
i was wonder why my balls are wrinkly and old.. is it 2047 already? and how many kids do i have do you remember... i must have that Alzheimer’s disease
No you're in the future again Paul.. How many times do I haveta tell u to stop doing that now get yer ass back in the present before you impregnate my daughter again!
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm

>.> Well its ok if he inpregnates her.. and then comes back right? because technically it never happened.

... Yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 pm

ShawnK wrote:
>.> Well its ok if he inpregnates her.. and then comes back right? because technically it never happened.

... Yet Very Happy
True... but if he keeps doing it I'mma be in debt from all the abortions I haveta pay for.
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 pm

ever wanna just inject booze straight into your veins? be like FUCK TASTE and just BAM into the blood stream. would be cheaper could rock brewhouse and not even mind it. but i think you saskatchewan people love brewhouse cuz its a cheap form of your beloved pilsner.. i like canadian and kokanee and white russian and spiced rum and... alot.. but FUCK BUDWIESER.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 pm

MrLongDonJohnson wrote:
ever wanna just inject booze straight into your veins? be like FUCK TASTE and just BAM into the blood stream. would be cheaper could rock brewhouse and not even mind it. but i think you saskatchewan people love brewhouse cuz its a cheap form of your beloved pilsner.. i like canadian and kokanee and white russian and spiced rum and... alot.. but FUCK BUDWIESER.
I'll second that motion, Pilsner and Budweiser are fucking sick! Me n Shawn went to Pizza Slut the one time and all they had was Labatt Light and Budweiser and I took Labatt Light because Bud is THAT HORRIBLE!!!
Back to top Go down
MrLongDonJohnson
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!
T00 H@RDC0R3!!!

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 pm

I bought this beer made by the damn good beer guys like crest and shizzle and its called boxer lager. 12 bucks for 12 cans. Buck a beer. like cheap as water. not that bad actually defeats brewhouse in my books. its gonna be the new camping beer of the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?   Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze.. could it be Blurrypron's fuel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: