Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!

Go down 
+5
christenm123
Paul
Dukey
KittySparkles
Bubz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Empty
PostSubject: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:12 pm

do you have a dong stuck in your head right now? i have had the piano man stuck in my head for a while... then it wasnt.... now it is again... haha

PS: i just saw that i put DONG instead of SONG... and i was going to change it.... but i think i will leave it hahahahaha but ya talk about those annoying songs or maybe good songs that are always stuck in your head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:26 am

I had the I dream of Jeannie song in my head, and at onepoint going to school I was doing the dance for it too, thankfully I don;t think anyone saw me. The worst though is when you get a song stuck in your head and have no idea what the song is.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Bubz wrote:
do you have a dong stuck in your head right now? i have had the piano man stuck in my head for a while... then it wasnt.... now it is again... haha

PS: i just saw that i put DONG instead of SONG... and i was going to change it.... but i think i will leave it hahahahaha but ya talk about those annoying songs or maybe good songs that are always stuck in your head.
You're ALWAYS fuckin singing that song...
You know what REALLY sucks tho? When you're working by yourself, but there's somebody there, just not anywhere near you, and you think about something that was fuckin hilarious and you start laughing hysterically.. people ALWAYS think you're a freak!
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:41 pm

hahah i do that when people are around me... ask mike.... my dad puts the awful in waffles..... hahahahhaha fuck thats funny....
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:41 am

I use to start laughing when I was in the derrick and miss like every throw, ppl would get so pissed off at me, or start singing the purple ppl eater song when I ran the tongs hehe
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:44 pm

the bridge by salute your solution by the raconteurs has been stuck in my head for a long time hahaha but its such a good song i dont mind... but its deffinatly stuck in my head hah
Back to top Go down
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:20 am

I've had Surfing Bird by the Trash Men stuck in my head for months. Ever since it was on Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:29 am

i've had Somebodys Watching Me by rockwell and micheal jackson stuck in my head all week O_O its sweet
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 am

fucking phil colins....
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 am

Bubz wrote:
do you have a dong stuck in your head right now?

no...............NO....................NO!!.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metalhead1995
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Metalhead1995

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Carry on My Wayward son - Kansas no idea why it's stuck in my head but i can't get it out
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 am

Boston - More Than A Feeling

GET OUT, DAMMIT! LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!   Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sing Us a Song Your The Piano Man!
Page 1 of 1