Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Empty
PostSubject: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 am

I may have said I hate movies and I may have lied.. I don't hate movies.. I actually LOVE B Movies! I've always beena poor piece of shit so I kinda grew up on B movies, from cult classics like Nosferatu and Escape From New York(pressing the B label I know) to Teenagers From Outer Space and Plan 9.
So tell me about some awesome B Movies you've seen and I'll share mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 am

My favorite B Movie is probably Monster Zero. King Ghidorah will ALWAYS be my favorite Godzilla monster. Too bad he got his ass handed to him in this movie.
Right now I'm d/lin I was a Zombie for The FBI. It looks promising!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 pm

he lies! hes richer then all of us... its just in someone elses account... who sells his car out from under him... ya.... but probably all the same as you I guess since we mainly watched the same 1s, id probably say the best 1s ive watched was like the series of ernest goes to whatever... ill call it a B movie mainly b/c he tried to copy Mr.been it was done at like.. anywhere you can go lol i dont think any came to theatres and there not nearly as good but he made so many theres like 100 out there of him going to a new place every week
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Paul wrote:
he lies! hes richer then all of us... its just in someone elses account... who sells his car out from under him... ya.... but probably all the same as you I guess since we mainly watched the same 1s, id probably say the best 1s ive watched was like the series of ernest goes to whatever... ill call it a B movie mainly b/c he tried to copy Mr.been it was done at like.. anywhere you can go lol i dont think any came to theatres and there not nearly as good but he made so many theres like 100 out there of him going to a new place every week
Ernest Movies pwn, i dont think they're B-Movies tho.. I like the Halloween one! What was that one we watched where them kids were in the school late and these criminals broke into the school for something and.. idano I just remember tem building this big rack thing so they could trap them in the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:46 pm

lol i dont remember, its been so long since ive watched them... im sure they are B movies tho.. low budget, remade to copy Mr.Been's first movies.. idk tho
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 pm

I saw a sweet one the other day. It's called Braindead and it's a crazy ass splatterhouse zombie movie. If you like splatterhouse movies and zombies, definately check this one out!
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:17 am

braindead is one if not the most bloodiest and goriest movies ever!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:23 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
braindead is one if not the most bloodiest and goriest movies ever!
Haha it pwnz so much! The Toxic Avenger series are some more great B Movies.
Back to top Go down
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am

Lets not for get some of the greatest "B" movies of all time, the original Star Wars trilogy!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:22 am

And like EVERY John Carpenter movie.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I recently re-watched one of the greatest B Movies of all TIME with Bubz n my girlfriend, The Poultrygeist: Night of The Chicken Dead. And let me tell you, if you AREN'T craving chicken by the end of this movie then you're just plain stupid!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

never saw poltrygeist but have you guys noticed that some of bruce cambells newer movies kind of suck? too much cg if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

Yeah I'd haveta agree there phat, I dont remember what it was called but that one with the bad CG aliens was pretty terrible. Bubba Ho-Tep was probably one of his last great movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)   B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B Movies! (and not that one about bees with Seinfeld)
Page 1 of 1