Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!

Go down 
+6
Bubz
Aftershock
Mike
nerfy007
KittySparkles
Dukey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 am

Well I've got a good one for ya! I remember hearing this one song on the radio while driving in my car and saying that it sounded cool and I was even fagishly dancing in my car only to find out that it was a Miley Cyrus song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Haha, well there was this time at Warped Tour 2006.....not sure who was all there to witness but yeah....I figured I would never see any of you guys again, yup turns out I was wrong my look out had his back to me but no one else did. The point is pretty girls can get $30 tshirts for free, best flash job that I ever did, okay only. Oh and then at the same concert there was Less Than Jake signing by bra, they weren't sure where to put their hands, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
nerfy007

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 pm

roger drew a nipple on one cup
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:40 pm

nerfy007 wrote:
roger drew a nipple on one cup

actually two people did that the second guy said that the first one drawn was too small.
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:49 pm

this one time we were playing a concert infront of the school and my shitty guitar died on me mid song and dukey and finny didn't stop playing.

So i was embarressed. Since then I've upgraded said guitar and that wont happen again.

Less than jake are my heroes. KittySparkles was touched on the bewbers by famous peoples
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Yeah proud moment that my mother can never know about.

So what did you do when the guitar died? Aired it or just started doing the hoe down ala Ashlee simpson
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 pm

Mike wrote:
this one time we were playing a concert infront of the school and my shitty guitar died on me mid song and dukey and finny didn't stop playing.

So i was embarressed. Since then I've upgraded said guitar and that wont happen again.

Less than jake are my heroes. KittySparkles was touched on the bewbers by famous peoples
ROTFLMAO I REMEMBER THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
Aftershock

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 am

lol so lemme get this straight... you flashed a group of guys for a tee-shirt and then got a couple bands to sign it??? think the last thing you would have to be worried about is what your mother thinks...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:17 am

Aftershock wrote:
lol so lemme get this straight... you flashed a group of guys for a tee-shirt and then got a couple bands to sign it??? think the last thing you would have to be worried about is what your mother thinks...
ROTFLMAO!! bounce
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:02 pm

No no, it was 2 seperate incidents. The shirt never got signed and I did that cause the 14 year old girls were bugging me. I think it was a whole liberatting crazy thing that I would NEVER have done before and would never have the courage to do again, I was caught up with the whole Warped Tour concert atmosphere. I take offence to what you say Mr. Aftershock, you are just jealous that you do not have Less than Jake's autograph or a free t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm

i have a less than jake autographed t-shirt
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 am

i think i do as well somewhere... and i never had to flash anyone for it lol... i think i got a few gwar signatures and some of those other guys from that concert we went to.. i hate concerts personally.. ppl give me a headache only reason i ever go to them is to push ppl in front of me or get a quick grab when a chick trys to crowd surf lmao
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:49 am

you would
Back to top Go down
inhumanehuman
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
inhumanehuman

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Sooooo many stories from concerts...

O.K. so I went to a Slipknot concert back in 2001. Sid, the D.J., gets on top of the speakers and does a front flip into the crowd. When he jumped, he kicked me directly in the head with a missle dropkick from about 20 feet up. I got dragged out of the pit by a couple of girls.

...fun times...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:52 pm

inhumanehuman wrote:
Sooooo many stories from concerts...

O.K. so I went to a Slipknot concert back in 2001. Sid, the D.J., gets on top of the speakers and does a front flip into the crowd. When he jumped, he kicked me directly in the head with a missle dropkick from about 20 feet up. I got dragged out of the pit by a couple of girls.

...fun times...
Hahaha Thas Incredible!
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories!   Embarassing Music/Concert Related Stories! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 pm

So one of us went to a Green Day concert a couple weeks ago. He appears in this video and he just might be crying...