Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Screw Television.....

Go down 
+4
Paul
nerfy007
Dukey
BrownMike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

Screw Television..... Empty
PostSubject: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:27 am

....Seriously I haven't watched TV for like three months and honestly I do not miss it. It's a fucked up thing to admit but seriously, I got sick of all of the ads and the downward spiral of shows like Family Guy and South Park (maybe I shouldn't watch so many damned cartoons) Anybody else just get sick of the shit they show on tv and give it up for an extended amount of time?
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 am

I haven't had TV for almost 3 years.. so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
nerfy007

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 pm

TV is lame, except for hockey, football and the office
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:45 am

lol when I worked on the rigs i didnt watch tv at all... a full year... still havnt fully sat down and actually watched tv without getting up and doing something else... just bores me now
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 pm

i watch family guy, eastbound & down and prety much anything on the comedy network (including south park, flight of the conchords, the daily show with jon stewart, the colbert report, just for laughs and corner gas)
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 pm

the sad thing is I think television is on a decline and it will be for several years. I never watch tv on an actual television, only one hour a week - the rest I watch online. sad but true.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 am

yeah i watch certain series online.
Back to top Go down
Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok
Quinktillius

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

I don't like having TV with the fact of you have to be there to watch the show when its actually on.. With the Information Super Highway you can watch what you want at your own continence. For you youngins that dont know the Information Super Highway it means internet lol. I like places like watchtvsitcoms missedashow and nabolister
Back to top Go down
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 am

I barely watch any TV. The only stuff I watch is FOX's Sunday night lineup (Family Guy, King of the Hill, Simpsons, and American Dad), South Park and wrestling (don't laugh). All of which I download on torrent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw Television.....   Screw Television..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw Television.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Entertainment :: TV/Movies/Anime-
Jump to: