Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Game Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Post your ideas for video games here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 am

i've got too many to list them all in one go, so i'll start one at a time.

following the idea of the Higurashi games/anime/books, i got an idea for a 8 piece mystery game.
story: you play as the main character (still needs a name, havent figured it out yet) and he's just recently moved to a small town from a large city (example: going from Vancouver to Wilkie type of scale). meets some new friends there while attending the highschool (he's in grade 11 ish), mostly girls. after a bit, some strange things start happening. like, some things that your friends are saying are a little... odd. like, they're talking about a guy who left before you came, and how he was violent right before he left... and how some of the things you are doing right now are exactly what he used to do. then you overhear them talking about how he killed someone, but they werent going to tell you about it. then you find out that he didnt actually leave, but was murdered, and the culprit(s) are still on the loose. your character starts to think that his friends are the ones who did it, and that they're now after him. so in order to protect himself, he pushes them all away and becomes violent in nature, but doesnt actually hurt anyone. then one night while you're home alone, the girls come over to visit, but they suddenly bust out some weapons and you're supposed to fight them off. you end up killing them, but as you're on your way to call the police you start to suffocate, like your lungs just arent working right. you end up dying, and that's the end of part 1. about 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, brings the player right into the game. right after that, part 2 starts, and it's basically the first part all over again, except you now have to figure out how to stop what just happened. however, each part will end up just having different friends murdering you in some way or another (lethal injections, stabbings, poisons, suicide, etc etc) until you get to the last part, where you can finally find out wtf is going on in the town. you find out that you're actually mentally unstable have schizophrenia. your friends were actually trying to help you in each part, but your schizo side would eventually take over and make you paranoid and kill them, while killing yourself in the process.

i dont exactly know how well this would translate into gameplay though... i kinda see this as a MGS4 kinda game though... lots of cinematics, and all the running around and action is gameplay.

i'll add more ideas later.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 am

Sounds kinda like.. umm.. I think it was called Shadow of Destiny.. checks..
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 am

yup, thas the name. Play that game it's pretty cool. It involves time travel and some demon.. i cant really remember, I played it when it 1st came out.. I'm a big Konami whore so when they make something with a cool name like Shadow of Destiny, I had to play it.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 am

downloading as we speak.
should have it by tomorrow morning, i think
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 pm

another idea i had was similar to Hexic.
except, instead of trying to remove pieces, you'd try to turn the board all one color.
you do this like so:
you can rotate 3 pieces in a "cluster," just like Hexic.
then you form another cluster of the same color in hexic, those pieces dissappear. however, in this one, when you match 1 oddly colored piece with 2 same colored pieces, that odd colored piece turns the same color as the two other ones, making a cluster of 3 of the same color.

i can see this getting to be pretty hard, with modes like "half black, half white" where you have to fill half of the board with one color and the other half with a different color (not exactly sure how well this would play out though with the last couple pieces...it might have to be a wierdly shaped board).

i see it being like a XBLA game, or on a simple flash game website for house-wives to play on while they wait for their cookies to finish baking lol
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Sony's big into indie games, you could actually make that and send it to them and they'd probably publish it if it was good enough. Everyday Shooter was made by a guy, his programming skills, and his guitar.
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:54 pm

I think that there should be a game where you get points for matching shoes and bag against the boss. (K maybe not that exactly, but keep reading) If you think about it video games are losing a huge demographic in young females, so if they could have a wow type platform where you could make your character and that, but have one devoted to a girl that has to shop and find sales and properly outfit her team, I think that you would get more girls to play. The key though is have it separate from the dudes so they don't have to be right there, but it would benefit the team just like a mage or tank. My point is that I know that if I could easily understand a game and that it appealed to my interests, like shoes, then I would be more willing to play a game like WOW, but right there is too many little complexities and while I like the magic so that's my idea. Oh and more glitter to video games.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 pm

You mean.. like every Wii game ever concieved out of nintendo's disgusting casual asshole?
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
I think that there should be a game where you get points for matching shoes and bag against the boss. (K maybe not that exactly, but keep reading) If you think about it video games are losing a huge demographic in young females, so if they could have a wow type platform where you could make your character and that, but have one devoted to a girl that has to shop and find sales and properly outfit her team, I think that you would get more girls to play. The key though is have it separate from the dudes so they don't have to be right there, but it would benefit the team just like a mage or tank. My point is that I know that if I could easily understand a game and that it appealed to my interests, like shoes, then I would be more willing to play a game like WOW, but right there is too many little complexities and while I like the magic so that's my idea. Oh and more glitter to video games.

people try to make games for females, but as soon as they say "we're going to make it more colorful, cute and fluffy, no blood, and easier to play" then the females get offended and are like "we dont need games dumbed down"

but look in to Hello Kitty Online or something. it's coming out on Monday (I"M SO STOKED!)
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:05 pm

LOLZ! We should start a clan in Hello Kitty Online, hahhaa! lol!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 pm

me and my friend are.
we signed up to be in the Hello Kitty Online Founders' contest too.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:54 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
me and my friend are.
ROTFLMAO!! What's it gonna be about? Like what's the point?
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Dukey wrote:
TeekusChrist wrote:
me and my friend are.
ROTFLMAO!! What's it gonna be about? Like what's the point?
http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/hello_kitty_1/
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:04 pm

No but what do u do in the game?
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:02 am

TeekusChrist wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:

people try to make games for females, but as soon as they say "we're going to make it more colorful, cute and fluffy, no blood, and easier to play" then the females get offended and are like "we dont need games dumbed down"

but look in to Hello Kitty Online or something. it's coming out on Monday (I"M SO STOKED!)

But see that's my point it would be all bloody and stuff, just an add on to wow or something, just more sparkly shoes. As to the girls that say the "we don;t need games dumbed down" they are the "feminist" who want equal rights yet they bitch about a guy not opening doors. They're the ones that think strippers are distastful yet dress all slutty. I'm saying don;t make a game for 14 year old girls, or with the Hello Kitty thing, nerdy boys, but just with a more feminine touch. So instead of wtf a bfg+9000 score dude I can kill me some n00bs. it would be wtf a jimmychoo limited+9001, I'm gonna go seduce me a boss bitch.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 am

wtf hello kitty? you fags go suck each others dicks.... and a female game like that? hardly doubtful mainly 2 reasons >
1# not a big enough market for it and
2# trust me there is a lot of fags in games and they would all be chicks just to do the extra because they just dont get that kind of "extra" as most would call it..
like a promo in a free game > get w/e free if you buy w/e with real life money... you get 2million people yelling on forums that they dont use real life money because its suppose to be a free game then another 1million people who say sweet guys thx for the promo's... conclusion... there would be way to much drama and there would be way to many fags on games... /doze "hey babe nice shoes..." "dude im a guy... ""wtf?!"

Altho if you found a game like that lemme know Ill be your tank so you can get my team all "pretty in dresses and nice tux's"^^"
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:46 am

here we go... this is the game your looking for Razz http://en.florensia-online.com/ this game is hella fun and is a little more girly like more what your looking for maybe? lemme know if you like... im currently playing as a mercenary
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Paul wrote:
here we go... this is the game your looking for Razz http://en.florensia-online.com/ this game is hella fun and is a little more girly like more what your looking for maybe? lemme know if you like... im currently playing as a mercenary

well once it finally got downloaded it seems fun, haven't gotten too far but I'll let ya know.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

i havnt found out how to shoot in the water lol;/ if you dont like that... you can check out flyff or talisman there both maybe what your looking for there both pretty fun games altho i quit flyff b/c its was boring for me heh
Back to top Go down
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!
Paul

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 pm

If you like the game lemme know your ign and I'll try to help you when I can... your probably higher lvl then me by now b/c I havnt played much since i posted still lvl 9, might try and play a bit today but not sure if i'll be able to, gotta do a few jobs around the house b4 I sit down
Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
KittySparkles

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 am

I'm not a higher level, i think I am at a level 3 or 4. i have no time to play, i would like to but then I would probably have to flunk out of school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Game Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Ideas   Video Game Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Ideas
Page 1 of 1