Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Fighting Game Developer

Go down 
+4
TeekusChrist
Bubz
CanuckGamer
Dukey
8 posters

Capcom
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap50%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
SNK
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap20%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Namco
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap10%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Rare
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap0%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Midway
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap20%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
HAL
Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_lcap0%Favorite Fighting Game Developer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Favorite Fighting Game Developer Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Who makes your favorite fighting games? Capcom? SNK? Namco? Tell us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!
CanuckGamer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Eh, I don't really play fighting games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debasedtothis.org
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 pm

TIME FIGHTERS! or whatever the fuck that shitty game was called that i kept winning at against you dukey... hahahahah that game was baaad but really if they remade that game now a days all updated and good and stuff i bet it would be wicked...
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Bubz wrote:
TIME FIGHTERS! or whatever the fuck that shitty game was called that i kept winning at against you dukey... hahahahah that game was baaad but really if they remade that game now a days all updated and good and stuff i bet it would be wicked...
Haha Time Killerz!
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:43 am

capcom, all the way.
Street Fighter is like the most balanced fighting game out there, it's so awesome.
Back to top Go down
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
BrownMike

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 am

Whichever company made Mortal Kombat and MK:2
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 am

BrownMike wrote:
Midway! And to Teekus, have you PLAYED an SNK fighting game? They're basicly Street Fighter III: Third Strike but instead of having the Parry ablility, they're incredibly smooth and quick. The response time in an SNK game puts Street Fighter to shame, and with SNK bosses, you need all the speed you can get. I'm looking forward to Street Fighter 4, but not as much as King of Fighters 12.
Back to top Go down
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
TeekusChrist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Dukey wrote:
BrownMike wrote:
Midway! And to Teekus, have you PLAYED an SNK fighting game? They're basicly Street Fighter III: Third Strike but instead of having the Parry ablility, they're incredibly smooth and quick. The response time in an SNK game puts Street Fighter to shame, and with SNK bosses, you need all the speed you can get. I'm looking forward to Street Fighter 4, but not as much as King of Fighters 12.

I've played a bit of Metal Slug 3, and found it to be wayy too erratic in the controls compared to Street Fighter 3.
too jumpy/floaty, too many combos that string together and leave you wide open if you miss, too many unbalanced characters (IMO)
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:45 pm

i may be coming into this thread not knowing whats going on but just reading that comment, what does metal slug 3 and streetfighter 3 have to do with eachother at all?? they are totally different games
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Bubz wrote:
i may be coming into this thread not knowing whats going on but just reading that comment, what does metal slug 3 and streetfighter 3 have to do with eachother at all?? they are totally different games
Yeah.. Metal Slug is a shootem up, Street Fighter's a well.. fighter.
Back to top Go down
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
ShawnK

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:44 am

MIDWAY! ...only because of the OLD Mortal Kombat games... and inspiring the movies too XD
Back to top Go down
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Capcom is pretty much God of fighting games.
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 pm

capcom. it was hard to decide between them and midway. i had street fighter 2 and mortal kombat 2 and 3 when i was 4
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm

i used to love mortal kombat 2 i think it was on my game gear when i was a kid hahah
Back to top Go down
mr.n1nt3nd0
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 am

how good was it? i know the gameboy version sucked, but how was the game gear version? just as sucky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fighting Game Developer   Favorite Fighting Game Developer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1