Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Infamous/Infamous 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nasty One
The Balls Are Inert...
The Balls Are Inert...

PostSubject: Infamous/Infamous 2   Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Story of a courier who's package explodes and he gains electrical powers. I loved this game from the start. Some missions were repetitive for boths games, and yet still very enjoyable. In the first game there's the mystery of who asked for the package and why you recieved powers from its explosion, in the sequel you try to boost your powers to take down The Beast. Both play mostly the same. One thing I didn't like was when using your default powers in 2, you used up your 'battery' and had to recharge more often. The supporting characters were good as well as the main. To me this is what a Thor/Spider-Man should be like. The use of the powers was excellent, the lightening strike itself was worth the time to unlock, The way he grappled onto things is way better done than in any Spider-Man game. With its ambiguous ebding i hope there's a third game soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Infamous/Infamous 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm

The 1st one is awesome but I've never finished it. The second one looks even better!

Infamous/Infamous 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1