Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

E3 2010 Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja

PostSubject: E3 2010 Thread.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 pm

E3 2010 is finally here! What do you guys think of the expo so far this year? I personal think microsoft's press conference was kind of boring compared to last year. Oh well tomorrow its nintendo and sony's turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
killatia

PostSubject: Re: E3 2010 Thread.   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Kid Icarus uprising has made me want a 3ds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: E3 2010 Thread.   Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 am

I definitely thought that Nintendo stole the show this year. I'm not a big fan of the Nintendo 1st Party games but I lovez me some Donkey Kong and as soon as I heard that music I was damn-near shitting myself with excitement. Then of course the Dragon Quest 9 mention as well as Golden Sun and Kirby, as well as the the whole 3DS. The new Zelda looks okay, I'd probably just play it to fly around as the beetle thing kuz thas how I roll (I play Twilight Princess for the fishing..). And the most important thing of all was that I didn't feel like they were trying to shove the new hardware (3DS) down my throat like some OTHER company (Microsoft). They also kept me interested throughout the entire show which I can't really say for any of the other conferences. Way to go Nintendo, you made me feel like a child at Xmas again!

Second I'd say was Sony. Percentage wise (in terms of games I did and didn't give a shit about) it wasn't really all that great, but nobody really was except Nintendo this year. They played off the Move alright, it didn't become the ONLY focus of their show like Microsoft's seemed to be. They went a LITTLE overboard but it was more like they'd talk about it a bit, go onto something else for awhile, then come back for a bit. Right when it was starting to get shitty Kevin Butler came on stage and boosted morale! The games that interested me were Killzone 3(hope it doesn't suck ass...), Infamous 2, Metal Gear Rising, Medal of Honour (I just miss the series..), Twisted Metal, Sly Cooper Compilation, Parasite Eve 3, and sadly.. Heroes on The Move.. Fucking Sony making me buy a PS Move!

Next was probably Ubisoft. That's right BOTH companies that I usually couldn't give 2 shits about were among my top 3 this year. Ubisoft's wasn't nearly as good as Nintendo's but when that Rayman video started playing; again I felt like a kid at Xmas! The rest was kind of filler to the point where I don't even remember any of the other games they announced, haha! Time Rabbids looks about as retarded as the other Rabbids games...

Next would probably be EA. They showed some cool shit and had me iterested most of the time, but I guess I'm just not a big EA gamer because well.. I don't think I own a single current gen EA game and a lot of this year's E3 was sequels. I was expecting at least some Mass Effect in some form, or a Mirror's Edge 2 but none of that happend.

In last I would have to put Microsoft. They started off so well with Metal Gear Solid Rising, but it's hard to convince when the best game you show is also on the main competitors console. If you're FANS of the Halo and Gears franchise I could definately see Microsoft getting higher than both EAand Ubisoft on your list, but with the majority of the time spent on the PS Eye erm.. Kinect, I doubt even a big Microsoft fan would put this above Nintendo, perhaps a tie with Playstation.

Jawshy
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: E3 2010 Thread.   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Metal Gear Solid 3D. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: E3 2010 Thread.   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm

i came in my pants when i saw the 3DS and the new issue of nintendo power was the most amazing issue ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 2010 Thread.   

Back to top Go down

E3 2010 Thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1