Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Left4Dead 2: The Passing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Nasty One
The Balls Are Inert...
The Balls Are Inert...

PostSubject: Left4Dead 2: The Passing   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 am

I got this DLC yesterday morning and I was completely disappointed by it.

The new campaign is short, very short. The overly hyped meeting between the characters from the two games was nothing more than a 'hi, bye' type of thing, very little interaction between the two groups. The campaign itself would have been better if it were longer, 3 maps one being another stupid fill the generator. The did manage to make it feel more like a L4D one map thought with 2 maze like maps instead of the more straight run from point A to B like in L4D 2. Mutation, a new mode, has promise. Each week a new theme will be introdeuced, this weeks' is Realism VS., but really, how long will Valve keep this going with new modes? There's a single player option aside from online now, I have no idea why that was seperated.

All in all, it was a huge let down. Even the new achievements can be won during the first 5 minutes of the game except for the Charger one, which has to be done in VS..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 2: The Passing   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 am

at least they didn't release it as left for dead 3! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Nasty One
The Balls Are Inert...
The Balls Are Inert...

PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 2: The Passing   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:51 am

i'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T. tHE sACRIFICE SUCKS JUST AS MUCH. tHier idea of throwing 3 tanks and passing it off as good can eat my balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left4Dead 2: The Passing   

Back to top Go down

Left4Dead 2: The Passing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1