Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obvious plug is... obvious?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vishalsingh17
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
vishalsingh17

Obvious plug is... obvious? Empty
PostSubject: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://vishalsinghfilms.spruz.com/intro/
killatia
The Ultimate Class.. Pirate Ninja
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:50 pm

OFCOURSE!!!! Oh and ummm.... how do you decide who gets on your partner list on your site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Pretty obvious IMO.
Back to top Go down
vishalsingh17
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
vishalsingh17

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:40 am

killatia wrote:
OFCOURSE!!!! Oh and ummm.... how do you decide who gets on your partner list on your site?

Headshot Gaming is affiliated with good ol blurry pron here (you might have noticed a link to our site on blurryprons front page as well as blurryprons' partners or affiliations or whatever you wanna call them of their own) and tehpwnshop (bobo's website who conveniently is right above me). We affiliated with each other mainly cuz we all know each other from other ends of the endless ether that is the internet so we support and promote eachothers' websites. And just a side note it isn't MY site I'm just a mod/content provider Wink
Back to top Go down
http://vishalsinghfilms.spruz.com/intro/
Senjaru
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

You can email me at jordan@headshotgaming.co.uk for partnership details, and if you want to become a contributor
Back to top Go down
killatia
killatia

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 pm

vishalsingh17 wrote:
killatia wrote:

Headshot Gaming is affiliated with good ol blurry pron here (you might have noticed a link to our site on blurryprons front page as well as blurryprons' partners or affiliations or whatever you wanna call them of their own) and tehpwnshop (bobo's website who conveniently is right above me). We affiliated with each other mainly cuz we all know each other from other ends of the endless ether that is the internet so we support and promote eachothers' websites. And just a side note it isn't MY site I'm just a mod/content provider Wink
That's good to know kind sir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicinkgaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obvious plug is... obvious?   Obvious plug is... obvious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obvious plug is... obvious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Test and SPAM :: SPAM-
Jump to: