Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A most excellent forum this is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FRED
cockboy
cockboy

A most excellent forum this is Empty
PostSubject: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is FRED, not to be confused with YouTube's Fred. I came to this forum expecting a long, drawn out, boring process to register. Many sites I've registered with not only require you to input your email, but also input it a second time. Preposterous, I say! But when I came here, oooh boy did it feel great to only have to type it once! Because of this simple little thing, this forum can now be described as "excellent" (as you no doubt see in the thread title).

Anywho, there are a few things you should know about me. First off, I get first dibs on the cookies in the cookie jar. When I'm done, then and only then can you guys eat some delicious cookies. Second, YOU work for ME. Remember that, you may want to write it down. Third, if you dare talk back to me you will suffer the wrath of Gubligoblin.

That is all. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Haha welcome to the forums kind sir! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 pm

I wish to be granted a cookie sir.
Back to top Go down
FRED
cockboy
cockboy

PostSubject: Re: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Mike wrote:
I wish to be granted a cookie sir.

I'm still eating.
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness
Bubz

PostSubject: Re: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:19 pm

i am the only one who gets cookies around here.......fred.... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A most excellent forum this is   A most excellent forum this is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A most excellent forum this is
Page 1 of 1