Warning: Badassery Ahead!


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 No nudity OR harassment!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:48 pm

ShawnK wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:
ummmm, yeah so boys that kind of talk....not conductive to getting with a girl. I understand the whole geek thing really I do, I learned l33t, I know all about the marvel universe....but when a girl starts screaming rip your clothes off, don't talk silly game/l33t/boy talk, most girls just get lost. While there may be some Lihah's out there most are not. Now take the clothes off and yaay nudity.
P.S. KittySparkles gives +9001 damage with High Heels and Matching Bag
Reaches Level 70


...but.. we have girls XD who's in the wrong here! i just got back from her! you're trying to ruin it... and our Pokemon dreams. You Mean Glitter Machine

Okay, "Girls" does not mean your blow up doll/your buddies Mom/sk8ergurl69/your vacuum cleaner with some lipstick on it/or that porn channel you always visit cause you know that blond is totally looking at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:56 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
ShawnK wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:
ummmm, yeah so boys that kind of talk....not conductive to getting with a girl. I understand the whole geek thing really I do, I learned l33t, I know all about the marvel universe....but when a girl starts screaming rip your clothes off, don't talk silly game/l33t/boy talk, most girls just get lost. While there may be some Lihah's out there most are not. Now take the clothes off and yaay nudity.
P.S. KittySparkles gives +9001 damage with High Heels and Matching Bag
Reaches Level 70


...but.. we have girls XD who's in the wrong here! i just got back from her! you're trying to ruin it... and our Pokemon dreams. You Mean Glitter Machine

Okay, "Girls" does not mean your blow up doll/your buddies Mom/sk8ergurl69/your vacuum cleaner with some lipstick on it/or that porn channel you always visit cause you know that blond is totally looking at you.
HEY! My vacuum cleaner is every much of a woman are you are!!! Sad

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2008-08-21
Location : Vancouver, BC

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Dukey wrote:
CanuckGamer wrote:
Dukey wrote:
pff.. everyone knows the level cap is 30! Dragon Quest ftw!!
Super Mario RPG ftw in that case. Razz
The level cap in that game is 30 as well er wa?
Yeah, it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debasedtothis.org
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 33
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:09 am

i got my vacuum cleaner from the internets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 33
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:15 am

oh snaps, SMRPG is TEH WINNAR!!!!!!!!1111eleven
I love that game so much i wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:50 am

nerfy007 wrote:
oh snaps, SMRPG is TEH WINNAR!!!!!!!!1111eleven
I love that game so much i wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant
TEEN PREGNANT!! But srsly I h8 mario games..

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 am

All Mario Games? What about Wii racing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
All Mario Games? What about Wii racing?
*shudders* very.. VERY included...

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:21 pm

But I like being the Princess and winning the races against people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:23 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
But I like being the Princess and winning the races against people.
You would.. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Im glad i don't have a Wii, im safe from teh plumber crack :p

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Dukey wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:
But I like being the Princess and winning the races against people.
You would.. Rolling Eyes

I think I may take some offence to that. You know that if you could run around in a ball gown and tiara you would. On that same note, wearing a tiara while playing mario kart helps, seriously try it, probably take a picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm

JUST a tiara?

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:09 am

a pushup bra and a beautiful frilly pink dress and drag make up would be FABULOUS! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:31 am

ShawnK wrote:
a pushup bra and a beautiful frilly pink dress and drag make up would be FABULOUS! Very Happy

Well I think someone has found their Halloween costume!! Or their street clothes....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:22 am

... That was last halloween XD gotta put on a new costume this year XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 30
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm

ShawnK wrote:
... That was last halloween XD gotta put on a new costume this year XD
Oh c'mon Shawn, we both know that's your regular attire so dressing up like that for halloween would be pointsless.

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2008-09-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:23 am

I wish i had so much sexy clotng kicking around XD. once i want to starbucks in me lesbian friebd's sexy black dress. and the people behind till thought i was going to be drunk XD. but unfortunatley for all of us it was 100% sober V_V

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:41 am



I officially declare this thread full of WIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2008-09-26
Age : 32
Location : Red Deer

PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:46 am

ShawnK wrote:
I wish i had so much sexy clotng kicking around XD. once i want to starbucks in me lesbian friebd's sexy black dress. and the people behind till thought i was going to be drunk XD. but unfortunatley for all of us it was 100% sober V_V

haha, that would have been great to see. I went to my little cousins Halloween dance last weekend and I was appaled that a mother would dress their girl that skanky then I was informed that it was a boy and his 2 other brothers also were dressed up like slutty women. I laughed, my cousin Aiden though they were so weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: No nudity OR harassment!?   

Back to top Go down
 
No nudity OR harassment!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: