Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!

Go down 
2 posters

Movie Night Thursdays?
Yes!
Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_lcap100%Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No!
Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_lcap0%Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe..
Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_lcap0%Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Empty
PostSubject: Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!   Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 am

Alright so many of you may have noticed the Blurrypron Live link on the sidebar there. That is a live chat and stream that will now be open 24/7! This is so far unconfirmed but I'm thinking about doing some sort of movie night every 2nd thursday night. I'll stream over a movie and we can all hang out in the chat and watch it together.

Currently blip is being a little retarded so just hang tough, usually blip fixes things throughout the day so you should be able to listen to our new Reach Around later on today.

Also a plethora of news about our Extra Life Event and I'm just going to copy and paste from our proposal letter!

BlurryPron and Ironjet are teaming up to combat PEDIATRIC CANCER! BlurryPron, a local online media-review group, accepted the challenge of holding a 24-hour gaming marathon for Extra Life. All proceeds from the marathon will go to the Texas Children’s Cancer Center which is a partner of the Stollery Children’s Hospital in Edmonton and one of the largest pediatric cancer and hematology centers on Earth. We are very excited about this event and wanted to also find a way for some of the funds raised to stay local, so we have decided to include a partnership event that will benefit Mary Ella Iatrides and family. Besides the three men (the BlurryPron group) embarking on their gaming marathon (which will be broadcast live via the internet), there will also be drop-in events for anyone to participate in. These will include, but not be limited to, a Guitar Hero Tournament, Beatles RockBand, an arcade machine, Wii Sports, etc. All of these games will be run on a pay-per-play basis with funds going to the Iatrides family for their expenses while Mary is hospitalized.

If you would like more information about Extra Life, Mary Iatrides, BlurryPron or Ironjet, please visit the following webites or call Chris or Lara at 825-9711.

http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com/
www.maryella.ca
www.blurrypron.com
www.ironjet.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!   Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 pm

i will be sure to tune in but i do not think i would be able to go to the event sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!   Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Couldn't get online much to update today but Blip was acting up yesterday anyways so you get another day with the Reach Around at the top. Hopefully my internet smartens up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!   Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Life and MORE Announcement September 23rd '09!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: