Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update and Announcement!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

Update and Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Update and Announcement!   Update and Announcement! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 am

It's about time I got around to doing this.. I finally added the High Horse link to the main page. So if you've missed out on some episodes definitely check that out! This Sunday there will be a new High Horse. It's as Live as it's ever been but is still an audio podcast all the dudes are in the same location though making for a good time. Also I've added the link to the August/September 2009 Reach Arounds. So for there's only one in there but it's up so that's all that really matters. Also I'd like to mention if you haven't seen this week's Late Night Reach Around; www.debasedtothis.org is having their 1 year anniversary this week, so go on and check out their new site layout and tellem we sent you!

All in all that's pretty much it for updates. Myself and Mike have a sub-show we've been working on as well as a brand new show that we're hoping to get in motion as soon as possible. There's still no name for the new show. The Sub Show is called The Torture Hour with Mike N Dukey and is the closest thing we'll ever be doing to a Let's Play. It won't have a regular update and will just be going in the Other topic after it's off the main page. It's basicly myself and Mike playing some awful or just plain difficult games. There's footage of ourselves playing as well as the in-game footage so be sure to check that out, the 1st one should be going up next Friday!

As far as the new show goes it will be starring myself and Mike(yay for living close!) and we'll be cast as 2 late 80's/early 90's PC geeks and we're going to be looking at oldschool PC games! If you have any game suggestions let us know here! We have the 1st few games thought up already, but we do NOT have a name. So post your name suggestions for the show here as well! May the best name win!

Last but not least, Myself and Mike did a commentary on a very rare Video Game related cartoon show that I grew up watching, that will be going up in a week or two so look forward to that and you guys have a good time on the site!

-Dukey
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

Update and Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update and Announcement!   Update and Announcement! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm

That is some cool news to hear, I am glad to see all the new stuff!
Back to top Go down

Update and Announcement!
Page 1 of 1