Warning: Badassery Ahead!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somebody should review Glover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

Somebody should review Glover Empty
PostSubject: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

I did not know where to post this in the forums but since you guys can take suggestions I went with here. I think it would be really cool if you guys did a review of Glover for the Nintendo 64 because it is such a great game but not very many people have played or even heard of it.
Back to top Go down
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
BoboTheMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Somebody should review Glover Danny-glover
Back to top Go down
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:12 am

I havent heard of the game before, but if i get the chance to check it out i will for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blurrypron.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 pm

BoboTheMonkey wrote:
Somebody should review Glover Danny-glover
ROTFLMAO! lol!
Back to top Go down
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am

Mike wrote:
I havent heard of the game before, but if i get the chance to check it out i will for sure!
Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! It is good to see that Blurrypron actually listens to their fans and helps them out with things as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
Dukey

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 am

PHAThand wrote:
Mike wrote:
Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! It is good to see that Blurrypron actually listens to their fans and helps them out with things as well. Very Happy
Your welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody should review Glover   Somebody should review Glover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody should review Glover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Blurrypron Theatre-
Jump to: