Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The TV Shows you've come to know and love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazekawa
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 am

Star Trek: The Original Series
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Monk
Vampire Host
Great Teacher Onizuka (Japanese Drama)

I'll be less lazy someday and will list the massive amount of cartoons that I watched as well. Those were the first 5 though that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kazekawa.com
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:09 am

Samurai Pizza Cats FTW!!

Aftershock
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:41 am

Heroes, anyone else watch it??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 pm

I just got done watching some Pet Detective cartoons, hahaha! La-hoo Za-her!

Quinktillius
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:37 am

Heroes is amazing.. But I hate having to wait a week for the next episode.. Its better than just a TV show, there mini movies every time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 am

I think I mighta seen heroes once.. it had people with super powers but nowadays that could be anything..

KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:45 am

I'm starting to get addicted to TLC shows, I've made fun of the ppl who watch those shows and now I am addicted help!!

Also Mythbusters is soooo cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 am

KittySparkles wrote:
I'm starting to get addicted to TLC shows, I've made fun of the ppl who watch those shows and now I am addicted help!!

Also Mythbusters is soooo cool
My g/f used to watch this show with this family of creepy midgets. South Park did such an awesome rip on them!

Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 am

little people big world... i always want to call it little big planet hahaha... oh midgets... the dad from that show got a dui i think..... that makes me laugh because he is a midge...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:35 pm

my favorite shows right now are probably south park, family guy and pretty much anything else on the comedy network. also seinfeld and friends......and beavis and butthead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 am

Shows I love: The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, American Dad

Shows I wish didn't get cancelled: Futurama, Beavis and Butt-Head, King of the Hill (This is its last season on FOX, allthough its rumored ABC might pick it up.) and the Tenacious D HBO series.

Shows I wish would get cancelled: Survivor and American Idol. It spawned all that reality TV bullshit, so we might as well cut the heart to get the rest to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:39 pm

christenm123 wrote:
Shows I love: The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, American Dad

Shows I wish didn't get cancelled: Futurama, Beavis and Butt-Head, King of the Hill (This is its last season on FOX, allthough its rumored ABC might pick it up.) and the Tenacious D HBO series.

Shows I wish would get cancelled: Survivor and American Idol. It spawned all that reality TV bullshit, so we might as well cut the heart to get the rest to die.
when it comes to TV, you're my kinda guy lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

hes hitting on you.. next he'll be asking you over luring you to watch those shows b/c he torrented the new episodes.. then your screwed.. watch your butt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

paul shaddap! you're the gayest superhero in town! you can talk to fish....HOLY SHIT that's so amazing! not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

i like South Park, Trailer Park Boys , Simpsons, and Manswers. I wish they'd cancel... well the entire family channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm

yah, the family channel is gay as hell, the only time i watch it is when there's a good movie on like ghostbusters or sumthin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 am

i like 30 rock and big bang theory. too bad about two and a half men that show is really good too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Possibly the best show on TV right now..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed May 04, 2011 11:58 pm

mr.n1nt3nd0 wrote:
christenm123 wrote:

when it comes to TV, you're my kinda guy lol! Very Happy
for some reason i feel like this should be a valentine day card LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sat May 07, 2011 1:05 am

New South Park season kinda sucks so far..

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon May 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Dukey wrote:
New South Park season kinda sucks so far..
have not seen any new ones all i ever get are reruns...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jawshy
Octorok
Octorok

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon May 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Started watching Supernatural recently. Pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed May 18, 2011 7:09 pm

South Park is starting to get better, kinda looking forward to tonight's episode!! Been watching an assload of Star Trek The Next Generation lately which is always a good time!

PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu May 19, 2011 1:02 pm

i started rewatching dragonball! im like at the first world tournament episode lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   

Back to top Go down

The TV Shows you've come to know and love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2