Warning: Badassery Ahead!


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 So uhhh...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inhumanehuman
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 33
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: So uhhh...   Sun May 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Yeah...Me and Dukey were talking and we were sure that I was registered here, but then again, I stay pretty drunk...

HELLO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 31
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm

inhumanehuman wrote:
Yeah...Me and Dukey were talking and we were sure that I was registered here, but then again, I stay pretty drunk...

HELLO!
Together we are... THE DRUNKEN DEFENDERZ!!

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
inhumanehuman
Shark Baby
Shark Baby
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 33
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Sun May 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Dukey wrote:
inhumanehuman wrote:
Yeah...Me and Dukey were talking and we were sure that I was registered here, but then again, I stay pretty drunk...

HELLO!
Together we are... THE DRUNKEN DEFENDERZ!!
I support this statement and I am lobbying for our own saturday morning cartoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil
avatar

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2008-08-16
Age : 31
Location : Regina, SK, Canada

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Sun May 31, 2009 10:50 pm

inhumanehuman wrote:
Dukey wrote:
inhumanehuman wrote:
Yeah...Me and Dukey were talking and we were sure that I was registered here, but then again, I stay pretty drunk...

HELLO!
Together we are... THE DRUNKEN DEFENDERZ!!
I support this statement and I am lobbying for our own saturday morning cartoon.
OR Saturday night, then we can be on HBO like Spawn.

_________________
Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat 9, White Knight Chronicles, and Dragon Warrior III
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
BoboTheMonkey
The Red Comet!
The Red Comet!
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 28
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:17 am

Hey mang...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons
avatar

Posts : 331
Join date : 2008-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Lloydminster, SK

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 am

Get yer drunk on! what? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
PHAThand
God of War
God of War


Posts : 309
Join date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

drunken defenders ftw lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So uhhh...   

Back to top Go down
 
So uhhh...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: General :: Newcomers-
Jump to: