Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The TV Shows you've come to know and love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 am

Do you love Zach Braff? Hate him? Think all the scrubs episodes are the same?

Talk about it.. Your favorite shows? Shows you wish didn't get cancelled? Shows you wish WOULD get cancelled? Discuss it all Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blurrypron.com
CanuckGamer
Zombie Killa!
Zombie Killa!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

I like Video On Trial, most of the time it's actually laugh out loud funny, The Simpsons (only seasons 2-5, really), and some assorted travel shows and the like. I don't watch TV much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debasedtothis.org
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Dexter and The Shield FTW! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 pm

I have 2 channels.. so.. I like.. Global News!

Paul
Party Animal!
Party Animal!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm a gossip girl dude... so many hot chicks in the show, and agree'd dexter...bay habor butcher ftw "Stay away from me.. or you will see the monster... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 pm

CSI!
omg, CSI.

not that pansy assed CSI: Miami, or CSI: New York, but the original one, with Gil Grissom.
omf i love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 pm

TeekusChrist wrote:
CSI!
omg, CSI.

not that pansy assed CSI: Miami, or CSI: New York, but the original one, with Gil Grissom.
omf i love it.
I don't like any CSI.. they get in the way of my Global news sometimes.

TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 pm

...i dont even have cable tv, so it doesnt bother me.
the boxed sets are where it's at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 pm

The Big Bang Theory is a show I actually try to watch as often as possible, it's a pretty funny show.

Anybody watch Metalocalypse? That show is pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:54 pm

metalocalypse is friggin sweet hahah only saw the first season though i heard the second isnt as good but i will still get it someday haha

Back to top Go down
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:27 pm

What's Metalocalypse about?

BrownMike
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:52 am

it's about a Death Metal group of give who happen to be billionaires......so many things happnen it's hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:56 pm

basically take a bunch of idiots in a metal band and send them on a quest to find the ultimate metal, without caring who or what dies in the process
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:29 am

NOICE! I saw it at CD Plus for dirt cheap but I didn't know what it as about.

TeekusChrist
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 am

it's really funny, and in a dumb kind of way... similar to Aquateen Hunger Force, but more blood and exploding people lol

it's free to watch online too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm

Like Scrubs, Love The Office. I'm so happy about Jim and Pam. I also did my abnormal psych project on the psychological issues that Michael Scott faces and I got 95% on it, go "A" GPA. Also 6teen is freaking hilarious, and I love that Teletoon Retro has all the good shows back on that we grew up on. Oh those Smurfs and Singing Chipmunks, also Bob is a hottie when he's all piraty in Reboot. And I always wanted to believe that the inside of my computer was really like that....of course i hated playing games and I figured that solitare was the only one that would not kill a bunch of sprites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
King of The Dragons
King of The Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:53 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
Like Scrubs, Love The Office. I'm so happy about Jim and Pam. I also did my abnormal psych project on the psychological issues that Michael Scott faces and I got 95% on it, go "A" GPA. Also 6teen is freaking hilarious, and I love that Teletoon Retro has all the good shows back on that we grew up on. Oh those Smurfs and Singing Chipmunks, also Bob is a hottie when he's all piraty in Reboot. And I always wanted to believe that the inside of my computer was really like that....of course i hated playing games and I figured that solitare was the only one that would not kill a bunch of sprites.

I'm not a big fan of the office, I tried to get into it and i just keep failing.

Scrubs is amazing though, I'm in process of buying the seasons. I was sad with how last season turned out. I'll be glad with the closure we'll get on this season
Back to top Go down
Bubz
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm

the office ftw

Back to top Go down
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm

I got out of scrubs my first year at school cause i had a night class then, but i look forward to watching them all again and not having to wait a week/ 3 months to see what happens. Thats how I got into the Office, and what do you mean "the Office wtf" its funny and smart and Jim is hot....and so is Pam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

KittySparkles wrote:
I got out of scrubs my first year at school cause i had a night class then, but i look forward to watching them all again and not having to wait a week/ 3 months to see what happens. Thats how I got into the Office, and what do you mean "the Office wtf" its funny and smart and Jim is hot....and so is Pam
Haha he said ftw not wtf!

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Dukey wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:

yeah wtf are you on? lolz... mocking FTW!

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Haha! I remember RoBoot I hated the shit outa that show, then some dude with a pirate patch joined them and I started to like it.. it was onea them shows that always got a good time slot so you almost HAD to watch it.. like fucking Captain Planet!! Mad

KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:29 pm

ShawnK wrote:
Dukey wrote:
KittySparkles wrote:

yeah wtf are you on? lolz... mocking FTW!

haha so I was just rereading that thing where you don;t actually read the whole word just the letters and you can read fine, apparently while sneaking on my laptop during a boring class I don;t fully read what people write, opps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerfy007
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 am

ok liek moar /laff plz
kthxbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittySparkles
Gotta Catchem All!
Gotta Catchem All!

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:46 am

Ghost Hunters, and Ghost Hunters International, love them, they scare me, but I can't help watching them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TV Shows you've come to know and love   

Back to top Go down

The TV Shows you've come to know and love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next