Warning: Badassery Ahead!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 am

So what are your thoughts on our 20 minute epic tribute to one of the greatest RPGs ever made!?

Come talk about your favorite parts, why you did or didn't like it, and why the Innkeeper's a money grubbing prick!

mr.n1nt3nd0
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 pm

that was HILARIOUS! i mean the ending where the green dagron was out on the road was completely lolzy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitaldebaser
Rick Roller
Rick Roller

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:36 am

I seriously think this needs to be talked about WAAAAAY more than the attention it's getting. First off, this thing was fuckin' fun as hell to kick back and watch. I can't really explain why though. I think it was a mix of you guys showing that you're true fans and the nostalgia factor of the game. But I seriously had a great time with it.

The jokes were awesome. If you didn't get them, go play the game and watch again. If you're not at least smiling in the end, then something is definitely wrong. I also loved the visuals with the slimes and whatnot. The reset at the end got a full blown laugh out of me. I've been there before, and it brings out a good FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You guys outdid yourselves if you ask me. I loved this video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 am

digitaldebaser wrote:
I seriously think this needs to be talked about WAAAAAY more than the attention it's getting. First off, this thing was fuckin' fun as hell to kick back and watch. I can't really explain why though. I think it was a mix of you guys showing that you're true fans and the nostalgia factor of the game. But I seriously had a great time with it.

The jokes were awesome. If you didn't get them, go play the game and watch again. If you're not at least smiling in the end, then something is definitely wrong. I also loved the visuals with the slimes and whatnot. The reset at the end got a full blown laugh out of me. I've been there before, and it brings out a good FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You guys outdid yourselves if you ask me. I loved this video.
couldn't have said it better myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 am

It's been a while since i laughed that hard. wasn't expecting it XD Well done guys :p

King Slime
King Slime

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 am

That. Was. AWESOMELY EPIC!
I <3 BP now.
Even more than I used to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GamesAreArt
Shark Baby
Shark Baby

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 pm

D Great show, I havn't played Dragon quest yet, but i enjoyed your take on it. Also we need a thumbs up smiley, so i can give the show a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christenm123
Lasagna Lover
Lasagna Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

I loved it! I had high expectations for this, and you guys exceeded every one of them! Also, Dukey you are fucking nuts for walking around outside in the Saskatchewan winter in just a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

yeah seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukey
Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

christenm123 wrote:
I loved it! I had high expectations for this, and you guys exceeded every one of them! Also, Dukey you are fucking nuts for walking around outside in the Saskatchewan winter in just a t-shirt.
Hey... I had a blue garbage bag on too.

ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 am

he totally took one for the team. did you like freaking run back to a warm car or something? XD

Ruler of Evil
Ruler of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 am

ShawnK wrote:
he totally took one for the team. did you like freaking run back to a warm car or something? XD
I couldn't exactly run at that point haha. My hands were almost un-movable!! Thas the coldest I'd ever been but I thawed out in the Co-op looking for some jumbo hot dogs. Nod

Jarhead666
WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 pm

This was amazing, my favourite part was where dukey looked out the window at the end and there was the green dagron. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr.n1nt3nd0

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah, creepy and hilarious.

BTW, Bubz, how many people were staring at you as they walked by?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShawnK
Silver-Haired Sissy
Silver-Haired Sissy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Jarhead666 wrote:
This was amazing, my favourite part was where dukey looked out the window at the end and there was the green dagron. xD

Likewise it cracks me up everytime XD

WHITE TIGER!!!
WHITE TIGER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

lol i think i might just have to go watch it again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHAThand
God of War
God of War

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am

Best thing on the internet guys! Watched it about 7 times! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Warrior: The Sword, The Spoon, and The Hot Dog!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warning: Badassery Ahead! :: Blurrypron Theatre-
Jump to: